Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

J.E.T.ready to take off

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Nice to see Jet starting to settle in, he definetly has the potential and ability to become a match winner for Cardiff :ayatollah:

Re: J.E.T.ready to take off

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:19 pm

i've said it since he joined us that he would have a massive part in our push for promotion the kid has bags of talent he will have the odd bad game youngsters do , so when he does we need to keep off is back but over all i think he will have far more good games than bad, some people think he's a bit lazy but i think tall lanky players just give that impression it's just their demeanor he's quality :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Noticed that there are several of the fans slagging the players within 5 minutes of games starting. This team is full of the qualities and ability needed to do well. It is my opinion that Boothroyd is the best striker ability wise by a country mile in the championship, yet the abuse he gets is unbelievable. The high expectations are getting some supporters carried away. JET, given time and support will then gain the extra confidence to show everyone how good he really is. Automatic promotion is there for the taking but there is going to be many ups & downs on the way!! Patience is a virtue as they say :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Spot on mate, we have quality all over the park IMO.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: