Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don't count on QPR running away with it

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Only 3 points in it if we beat them and we owe them after that ref robbed us of our penalty

Also as someone said above, since Keinen started for us we've kept 4 clean sheets in the last 6 games, and only 3 goals conceded against very good teams....

QPR and Swansea will be very worried about us and so they should be :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Don't count on QPR running away with it

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:15 pm

There's still quite a few games to go before we play QPR on April 23rd, the top 6 positions could all change by then. You got to fancy QPR though 5 pts clear at the top.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Can't see them slippin up tbh,warnock wouldn't stand for it

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Have they got to play the jacks away too ?

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:28 pm

they dont play again, well apart from in the play offs LOL

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Beat you 2-1

Beat the jacks 4-0 & drew 0-0 away

Highest scorers in the league

20 clean sheets from 34 games

Top all season bar 1 weekend

7 points clear of you in 3rd

Worried? With 12 games to go....

Your avin a laugh!! :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:7 points clear of you in 3rd

6 points clear :roll: ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:56 pm

I believe Leeds and Watford have scored more than QPR?

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:01 pm

glammy74 wrote:

So our massively superior goal difference means nothing no? Or would you need a point on top of the 6 to go ahead of us? :roll:
:lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

So our massively superior goal difference means nothing no? Or would you need a point on top of the 6 to go ahead of us? :roll:
:lol:

im just pointing out your mistake :lol:

dont bite my head off :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 pm

No mistake here you need 7 points to overtake us.

Wow 7 points. Can't see you making that up to be honest.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 pm

by Stan-QPR ยป Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 pm
No mistake here you need 7 points to overtake us.

It's only 4 when we beat you!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 pm

We will see ;)

I'm hoping by then we will have done the bizz tbh.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:No mistake here you need 7 points to overtake us.

Tell you what, you celebrate your promotion now if you like. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 pm

No I don't want to be premature mate I had enough problems with that in my teens :D

The reason I laugh is prior to our game last Tuesday a fella on here was saying we are having a wobble & we went on to beat in form Ipswich at canter & today after smashing Middlesbrough away 3-0 a great result regardless of a teams position or form people are then saying we should be worried.

I just find it laughable to be honest. You had a great result today no doubt but you haven't gained a single point on us yet its 1 game less for you to try and catch up. So I would say for us a wonderful day, for you an ok day.

Concentrate on the jacks cos they could spoil your party ;)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Can't see them slippin up tbh,warnock wouldn't stand for it

Daniel, I am with you on this, I have said right from the start with Warnock as manager they will go up,I just hope WE JOIN THEM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:No I don't want to be premature mate I had enough problems with that in my teens :D

The reason I laugh is prior to our game last Tuesday a fella on here was saying we are having a wobble & we went on to beat in form Ipswich at canter & today after smashing Middlesbrough away 3-0 a great result regardless of a teams position or form people are then saying we should be worried.

I just find it laughable to be honest. You had a great result today no doubt but you haven't gained a single point on us yet its 1 game less for you to try and catch up. So I would say for us a wonderful day, for you an ok day.

Concentrate on the jacks cos they could spoil your party ;)

At the moment it's only three games we need to catch up. It's happened before. ;) ;)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 pm

With only 12 games to go....hmmm I dunno.

Of course you could be right but we are very consistent so as I say no panic our end. We're just chalking the games off week by week. Win our games we're in the Premier league. Simples.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Chaps, just got back from Boro, having bumped into few of your guys at the services on the M1 south of Sheffield, and to be Frank, if we play like we did today for the rest of the season then we are Champions. We have 12 games to go and if we win 7 and draw 3 and allow you and someone else beat us we will still have 91 points. This means that you with need to win 10 and draw one of your remaining 12 games to overtake us. Notice that Ramsey goes back to the Gooners after today, would like an honest assessment on his influence on your results over the last month?

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Well in the 6 games he played in we won 4 and drew 2, enough said!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37963 :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Cliff Jones wrote:Well in the 6 games he played in we won 4 and drew 2, enough said!!!!!!!!!!!

But really the question was about his influence on the games. Didn't he play against Forest by the way?

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:31 pm

I can honestly say I will be shocked if QPR fail with Warnock as manager they will not fail but we should not worry about QPR Swansea Norwich Leeds Leicester or Burnley just make sure we win as many games as we can.
If we worry about other teams then we are not concentrating on us f**k them lets go for it

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 pm

No he missed the Forest game, he had a massive influence in the Jacks game away and Leicester home, and good influence in the other games, I expect to see him a Arsenal shirt in the next few weeks.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Cliff Jones wrote:No he missed the Forest game, he had a massive influence in the Jacks game away and Leicester home, and good influence in the other games, I expect to see him a Arsenal shirt in the next few weeks.

So in short you ARE going to miss him?

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm

YES, we are!!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Cliff Jones wrote:YES, we are!!

He was Pure Class.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Beat you 2-1

yeah u beat us 2-1 but we should of had a penalty

Hiighest goalscoreres in the league no you are not leeds are highest goalscorers with 62 goals and you have scored 56 goals and watford have score 59 goals and ypuve only scored 1 more goal than ourselves and to say you are highes goalscorers in the league you are wrong and its a fact

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Ok Thomas I'll take that one on the chin but how about 20 clean sheets in 34 games, best defensive record, least amount of losses... Beat that :D

We beat you 2-1 fair & square no point talking about a penalty that wasn't given is it now.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Ok Thomas I'll take that one on the chin but how about 20 clean sheets in 34 games, best defensive record, least amount of losses... Beat that :D

We beat you 2-1 fair & square no point talking about a penalty that wasn't given is it now.

yes you did onwards and upwards from now and looking forward to the game at the CCS