Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's ridiculous how .....

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:13 pm

much of a difference City winning makes to my mood! I'll be a happy drunk tonight!

It's not just me is it? I can be a grump all night if they lose - anybody else just as sad!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: It's ridiculous how .....

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:15 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:much of a difference City winning makes to my mood! I'll be a happy drunk tonight!

It's not just me is it? I can be a grump all night if they lose - anybody else just as sad!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im exactly the same :lol:

if we loose, i dont watch the football league show, or Sky sports news untill at least tuesday untill there's no more talking about the game :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:16 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:much of a difference City winning makes to my mood! I'll be a happy drunk tonight!

no,its just you :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:16 pm

glammy74 wrote:

Im exactly the same :lol:

if we loose, i dont watch the football league show, or Sky sports news untill at least tuesday untill there's no more talking about the game :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank god for that! I do exactly the same with the telly, can't even bring myself to watch the sports news on Wales today on Monday night if we lose! :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:18 pm

I'm like a bear with a sore head all week if we lose,doesn't help that i work in swansea,lol :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Yep Im hell to be with if City lose and on a day like today its great for me , City won ,Wolves won ,Wales won , the only thing that mad me sad to day was the News of Dean Richards. Now if France can beat england that would make me smile again

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:32 pm

No sunday papers for me if we lose, Football League gets deleted and Sky Sports stays off for a few days. Usually end up watching old you tube videos of wins as well :oops:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Apparently whe Jet scored, it was the first time I had smiled all day.

Her luck might be in now :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:56 pm

I am VERY VERY HAPPY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: