Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Keinan has he made a big differance

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Just wondering if Keinan has he made a big differance to our defence,how good is he ??
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Keinan has he made a big differance

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:07 pm

A lot of people say we have kept a lot more clean sheets since Naylor was dropped and they may have a point but to me the key point in that was it meant Keinan coming in. Him and Hudson look very solid together and if we had him from the start of the season I have no doubt we would be top two.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Huge difference. He's decent, doesn't do anything flashy. But knows his limitations and makes very few mistakes, he also got rid of Lee Naylor from the starting XI!! I'll be eternally grateful to him for that! :ayatollah: :lol:

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Huge difference. He's decent, doesn't do anything flashy. But knows his limitations and makes very few mistakes, he also got rid of Lee Naylor from the starting XI!! I'll be eternally grateful to him for that! :ayatollah: :lol:

:lol:

Yep he has , If we are only 1 up I fel more confident that we can keep them out than I did when Naylor was in the team .
and we keep more clean sheets now. Also he nearly scored today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Yeah him and Hudson look like they really understand each others game. Our back four now look and work as a unit :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Definately an asset to the team. Losing Naylor from the side has also been a blessing.