Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hat's off to Dave Jones....

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Great 2 months of results since the horrible run before the new year(O.K. so there have been a couple of exceptions!!). Many were calling for his head, there was gunna be a 'special meeting' - even rumours that Sam Alladyce was about to be 'unveiled'! Glad they were both way off!

Love him or hate him DJ has overseen a big turn around in our form and results. Long may that continue, well done DJ.

DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY....DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Hat's off to Dave Jones....

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:58 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Great 2 months of results since the horrible run before the new year(O.K. so there have been a couple of exceptions!!). Many were calling for his head, there was gunna be a 'special meeting' - even rumours that Sam Alladyce was about to be 'unveiled'! Glad they were both way off!

Love him or hate him DJ has overseen a big turn around in our form and results. Long may that continue, well done DJ.

DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY....DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hate him but I agree since we lost to the wurzels we have taken 21 points from 30 available and at 61pts from 34 games it's the best position since we returned to the Championship.

Lets hope Carl was right when he said if we were within 3pts of 2nd place at the end of February we would go on to win automatic promotion.

Well it's only 1 point and I cannot believe we will not collect more points than the Jacks, Norwich and Forest are a different matter mind so lets keep it going. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

castleblue wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Great 2 months of results since the horrible run before the new year(O.K. so there have been a couple of exceptions!!). Many were calling for his head, there was gunna be a 'special meeting' - even rumours that Sam Alladyce was about to be 'unveiled'! Glad they were both way off!

I hate him but I agree since we lost to the wurzels we have taken 21 points from 30 available and at 61pts from 34 games it's the best position since we returned to the Championship.

Lets hope Carl was right when he said if we were within 3pts of 2nd place at the end of February we would go on to win automatic promotion.

Well it's only 1 point and I cannot believe we will not collect more points than the Jacks, Norwich and Forest are a different matter mind so lets keep it going. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's tough to like isn't he! But he can get away with it when we're winning!

You hope Carl's right? He's always right isn't he? ;) :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 pm

I like him :oops: :oops:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I like him :oops: :oops:

Good for you! Maybe all mods with 'Blue' in their user name like DJ????? :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:13 pm

I like DJ aswell

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:14 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

Good for you! Maybe all mods with 'Blue' in their user name like DJ????? :lol: :lol:

I think that Forever Blue mod guy likes him really as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes he has done great .and I have to say I did lost my faith in him a while back but Im glad to say he show me I was wrong . Nice one DJ keep it up . :ayatollah:

glammy74 wrote:I like DJ aswell

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Me too, but we couldn't get a word in on this board 2 months ago could we!? :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:18 pm

I like him anyway but we still have a long way to go and still remain third so he and the lads need to keep it going :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

I think that Forever Blue mod guy likes him really as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I think he's just in denial! :lol: :lol:

He hides it well mind! :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:27 pm

DJ got it right today,as he did with the Leicester game,with the players he started with and came on.

For me things have changed with the players who he has added in the New Year,and the ones he has left out.

JET - Parkin - Keinan - Rambo - Have all played thir part in this run of games. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

OH...And Chops Goals ;)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:14 pm

TBH I think Jones is more willing to play 5 across because he had Rambo who could join up with attacks. Now we dont have that type of player again I think we will be seeing more 4-4-2 again or at least a variation of that

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:17 pm

This^^^^^^^^^^^ DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: