Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City - I applaud you

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Since the turn of the new year weve had a really tough run of fixtures! To be honest I feared the worst but the boys have exceeded my expectations and I take my hat off to them! It's great to see Chops finally find his form and if he can go on one of his runs his goals could take us up! Im quick to criticse when we mess up but credit where it is due, Jones and the players have pulled their fingers out and are building momentum at just the right time! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City - I applaud you

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 pm

practically every team we have played since Leeds at the start of Jan have come to us bang in form and we have done well in the vast majority of them. You wouldnt believe it listening to some people but we are in good form having played some very tough games in the last 2 months. Keep it up City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City - I applaud you

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Since the turn of the new year weve had a really tough run of fixtures! To be honest I feared the worst but the boys have exceeded my expectations and I take my hat off to them! It's great to see Chops finally find his form and if he can go on one of his runs his goals could take us up! Im quick to criticse when we mess up but credit where it is due, Jones and the players have pulled their fingers out and are building momentum at just the right time! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LONG MAY IT CONTINUE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: