Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: STICKY : " FRIDAY 25th FEBRUARY 2011 UPDATE "

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Thanks Sam the man!! In several threads iv'e pretty much mirrored what he has said in a few short words, especially the castrating of the 'NEGS'. I miss the talisman of the stands, he would be a good 18-30 rep. lol. Its up to us to do our part!!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 pm

It's ironic though, if Sam was around now, there would be no negative vibes around our club. We would buzzing at the prospect of premiership football. As it is, everyone is on edge

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:26 am

It's a pity that the spectre of Hammam is still dividing our fans. In my opinion, we should be looking forward and not back. We've come a long way both on and off the field since that chapter in our club's history and I think we could all do without this distraction as we seek to reach the level we deserve.

To do this, the whole club needs to unite, and Hammam is preventing this.

Let's pull together and get this club back where it belongs

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Arfur Europe wrote:It's a pity that the spectre of Hammam is still dividing our fans. In my opinion, we should be looking forward and not back. We've come a long way both on and off the field since that chapter in our club's history and I think we could all do without this distraction as we seek to reach the level we deserve.

how can you say that ? We ALL support a football team and NOT take sides on previous or current owners etc ........... CCFC was here long before Sam came along and will be here long after his memories have gone !! Genuine supporters always back the team 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
Arfur Europe wrote:It's a pity that the spectre of Hammam is still dividing our fans. In my opinion, we should be looking forward and not back. We've come a long way both on and off the field since that chapter in our club's history and I think we could all do without this distraction as we seek to reach the level we deserve.

how can you say that ? We ALL support a football team and NOT take sides on previous or current owners etc ........... CCFC was here long before Sam came along and will be here long after his memories have gone !! Genuine supporters always back the team 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Echo your words Vintage - Spot on Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:52 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

I Echo your words Vintage - Spot on Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on Martyn and Tony :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " FRIDAY 25th FEBRUARY 2011 UPDATE "

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:28 am

Carl Looking forward to TONIGHTS UPDATE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39451 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: