Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: STICKY : " FRIDAY 25th FEBRUARY 2011 UPDATE "

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:23 pm

We want sam and Carl walking around the pitch!!!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Cheers for the update honestly felt but fuk me the banging the Sam drum is getting tedious as fuk. Just my opinion

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Marvelous, we're in the best position I feel for years, because we got the SQUAD to take us to the promised land and theres still f***ing idiots trying to pull us down, we've got enough f***ing shit with the english refs and with every team we take on think its england v wales, theres only one team in Wales and thats Cardiff City, anyone thinks differently should f***off.
If Sam wants to come back, well come back Sam at least you've got the balls to stick up for Cardiff, and stick your neck out pity some of the so called fans didnt, SO COME ON LADS WE CAN DO IT, LOOK AT THE SQUAD WE'VE GOT WE COULD'VE ONLY DREAMT OF HAVING, BELLAMY, KOUMAS, CHOPRA, BOTHROYD, BURKEY, OLOFINJANA, HUDSON, WHITS, JAY, KEV, BEAST, QUINNY, McPHAIL, BLAKEY, KEINAN, RAE, GYEPES, HEATON, MARSHALL, YES AND EVEN NAYLOR, AND ALL THE FRINGE PLAYERS, WHAT A F***ING SQUAD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PS any slaters of threads should f***off on our rival championship team forums and slate them for f*** sake, DOH
we're all in this together tw*ts,DOH

PSS thanks Carl and Annis, keep it coming :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Carduff wrote:Marvelous, we're in the best position I feel for years, because we got the SQUAD to take us to the promised land and theres still f***ing idiots trying to pull us down, we've got enough f***ing shit with the english refs and with every team we take on think its england v wales, theres only one team in Wales and thats Cardiff City, anyone thinks differently should f***off.
If Sam wants to come back, well come back Sam at least you've got the balls to stick up for Cardiff, and stick your neck out pity some of the so called fans didnt, SO COME ON LADS WE CAN DO IT, LOOK AT THE SQUAD WE'VE GOT WE COULD'VE ONLY DREAMT OF HAVING, BELLAMY, KOUMAS, CHOPRA, BOTHROYD, BURKEY, OLOFINJANA, HUDSON, WHITS, JAY, KEV, BEAST, QUINNY, McPHAIL, BLAKEY, KEINAN, RAE, GYEPES, HEATON, MARSHALL, YES AND EVEN NAYLOR, AND ALL THE FRINGE PLAYERS, WHAT A F***ING SQUAD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

PS any slaters of threads should f***off on our rival championship team forums and slate them for f*** sake, DOH

:cry: :cry:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:42 pm

great update again Carl.

I wish Sam was back I use to love his interviews he had so much passion for the City and I think that manager & players knew if they played shit they would have Sam to deal with on Monday and that is how it should be any boss would be the same not just in football.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Carduff wrote:Marvelous, we're in the best position I feel for years, because we got the SQUAD to take us to the promised land and theres still f***ing idiots trying to pull us down, we've got enough f***ing shit with the english refs and with every team we take on think its england v wales, theres only one team in Wales and thats Cardiff City, anyone thinks differently should f***off.

:cry: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:43 pm

CHEERS CARL :ayatollah:

as for all the sam stuff, its an update. the latest information to do with cardiff city. this includes langson and sam. if carl didnt post info on it, he would have 20 questions asking what the latest is. :ayatollah:

atleast by the info being on here, you wont all be in shock when he walks through the door in a few weeks ;) :ugeek:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:04 am

what a load of bollocks your updates are getting boring no new news that message from sam i all most pissed my self laughing was that serious come on carl the only infor your getting is bits of your man sam

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:06 am

steve wrote:what a load of bollocks your updates are getting boring no new news that message from sam i all most pissed my self laughing was that serious come on carl the only infor your getting is bits of your man sam

if there bollocks dont read them...simples :!:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:35 am

Carl, I think your updates on the whole are harmless and factually incorrect but thats ok when it not damaging but who ever has given you your info on the Ramsey/Jones relationship is full of the proverbial ! ( dont want to get banned) The two are ok and have a mutual respect,and it was Sean Connerly together with the Arsenal medical staff that decided not to play Ramsey at Forest and not the way you portrade it,why would you put such a negative spin on it! His loan may end next week and of course he would want to go back ,wouldnt you? but again why make it a negative against Jones ? I know that Arsenal may in fact decide that they agree with our medical staff that he is not quite ready and insist that he play a few more games with us which is as it is I can assure you.however Rambo also may get HIS wish and go back and this would be nothing to do with his relationship with our manager! But I guess its more dramatic to put a negative spin as it will have morec impact,a bit like our national press.Surely whatever the gripe its now the time to support all aspects in a positive way !!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:24 am

Another great and enlightening update, Carl. THANKS!!

I was intrigued by two things:

1: Adam Matthews:

What are we missing on this one Carl??

Something VERY fishy indeed IMO and I'd be very interested in knowing what lies behind this move. Is it a simple case of Adam being annoyed at his (agreeably odd) lack of chances or is it more than coincidence that he has the SAME agent as that could-have-been-a-hero Joe Ledley??

2: Sam's comment/message:

Quote: "Any fan showing or talking weakness should be castrated or thrown in the Taff ( I mean no extreme measures just strong enough ). Now is the time to Believe."

What happens to the castrated bits?? Could I suggest a forum vote after each game to decide (in Sam fashion) exactly WHO should be made to eat them....preferably RAW?!?!

We could, for example, have a competition "to see who stays on the floor the longest with a look of incredulity after the most inoccuous of nudges whilst everyone else gets on with the game and he becomes the missing link during another failed attack" and serve them up on a plate in the centre circle prior to the next game....

If nothing else, it might (just might, I say) make him think that once the decision's made it's best to get on with the game 'cos it ain't gonna change!!!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:22 am

steve wrote:thats my opinion thats what this message board is for PERSONNEL OPINIONS

Yes it is your personnel opinion but there are better ways of expressing things.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:26 am

Citysince1964 wrote: Sam........ that he took us within a minutes of administration/insolvency. Get real about Sam. He started the ball rolling to get us where we are now but when it came to the crunch he only cared about Sam Hammam. That is something you Sam lovers refuse to admit and will never accept.

Who exactly said he took us to administration? If I remember right it was the man who scammed 10,000 ST holders. I'll wait to hear the other side of the story.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:41 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:51 am

Bakedalasker are you on a wind up?

Sam admitting he took the club to brink of administration.
http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/sam_on_sale_of_kavanagh_209324/index.shtml

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:41 am

ccfc1988 wrote:Carl, I think your updates on the whole are harmless and factually incorrect but thats ok when it not damaging but who ever has given you your info on the Ramsey/Jones relationship is full of the proverbial ! ( dont want to get banned) The two are ok and have a mutual respect,and it was Sean Connerly together with the Arsenal medical staff that decided not to play Ramsey at Forest and not the way you portrade it,why would you put such a negative spin on it! His loan may end next week and of course he would want to go back ,wouldnt you? but again why make it a negative against Jones ? I know that Arsenal may in fact decide that they agree with our medical staff that he is not quite ready and insist that he play a few more games with us which is as it is I can assure you.however Rambo also may get HIS wish and go back and this would be nothing to do with his relationship with our manager! But I guess its more dramatic to put a negative spin as it will have morec impact,a bit like our national press.Surely whatever the gripe its now the time to support all aspects in a positive way !!

Carl is actually Spot on regarding Who decided whether Ramsey played.
Carl is actually a massive DJ fan, but Sorry if the Truth hurts.
Read todays Echo.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:46 am

steve wrote:what a load of bollocks your updates are getting boring no new news that message from sam i all most pissed my self laughing was that serious come on carl the only infor your getting is bits of your man sam

Steve thats not an Opinion it was a total Snipe/Sarcasm, Why bother reading them ? Your type of reply is more suited to the snipers mb. If you dont agree, argue your case like ccfc 1988 did. No need to snipe is there

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:56 am

So when Carl posts news that SOME people disagree with, it is complete shit? Get over it, if you think there's propagandha here then you're having a laugh. He's merely stating facts

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 am

Thanks again Carl for the update :ayatollah:

If Sam is coming back, I think they should get him back ASAP. It's now the most important part of our season and Dave Jones has I history of bottling it, so it would be great for the team to have somebody else in the dressing room who has been there and done it.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

cyncoed blue wrote:Bakedalasker are you on a wind up?

http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/sam_on_sale_of_kavanagh_209324/index.shtml

No that article quotes Sam as saying Kavanagh was sold to stop the prospect of administration and that he would never allow this club to enter admin, which is a million miles away from your statement that Sam took us to within 'minutes' of administration/liquidation.

The sale of players to cover funding shortfalls is nothing new and since Black Friday we have sold Roger Johnson, Cameron Jerome, Michael Chopra, Chris Gunter, Aaron Ramsey and Glen Loovens for substantical sums for the very same reason.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:11 am

cyncoed blue wrote:Bakedalasker are you on a wind up?

At least Sam admitted his mistakes and to this day admits he made mistakes, your prob perfect.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 am

I know there are loads of Sam supporters on here, but I'm feeling less and less happy about the idea of Sam coming back to the club.

It really does depend in what aspect of the club he was offered a role. For example, if it was one of the "top jobs", then I'd not feel at all confident.

I feel the Malaysians have us on the right track now, and it has the possiblility to de-rail the success we're currently having.

Just my opinion. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 am

Great post carl, as ackers says this is a crucial time in cardiff city history let's get sam back NOW to boast the club. We want sam the man walking around the pitch ...... You're right annis he had the balls to speak up unlike many other people at our club and to me that certainly goes a long way. Yes he is a very good businessman too but have u ever met any1 in board so passionate for cardiff city? I often see him in town mingling with fans and on one occasion he took my mobile off me and spoke to my old man on my mobile and told him ' your son has just come out of a brothel with a nice tall leggy blonde' he then spoke to my dad about city - top man. He's a 1 off and city through and through. Cmon city let's get 3pts tday bloooooooobirds!!!! Oh and I'll see you again soon sam.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 am

Now in Todays Echo

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28238725/

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:36 am

Interesting

" WE NEED A CHANGE OF POLICY " By Carl Curtis
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37880

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:41 am

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/refugees.asp
Forever Blue wrote:Now in Todays Echo

sam "jones is not a motivator" how do comments like that help, and will sam now be throwing his own bollocks in the taff?

Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 am

TH63 wrote:http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/refugees.asp
Forever Blue wrote:Now in Todays Echo

sam "jones is not a motivator" how do comments like that help, and will sam now be throwing his own bollocks in the taff?

? ?

I agree Jones is not a Motivator Spot on.

But ? ?

Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 am

sorry, dunno how the hell that link got added. i just don't see how sam saying it is consistent with his whole "stick together" speech

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Good update !

But two things Heaton should be replaced as soon as, do you remember the forest game at home, watford at home, burnley at

home, stoke at home ? Any of the goals scored there his fault ?

Why pay lip service to what sam has to say ? He's nothing to do with this club, I for one couldn't give a sh!t what he says !

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:49 pm

milly44 wrote:

if there bollocks dont read them...simples :!:

Well said Milly, Steve there is no need to make comments like that on here.I would welcome Sam back and hope it is sooner rather than later, We need his passion and leadership at the club as there is nothing coming from the management or boardroom at this moment in time in what is a crucial part of the season. :ayatollah:
Steve your replies and snipes are more suited to cardiffcity.com so i suggest you move over there. :evil: