Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Swansea Fan Throws Vodka Bottle Into Crowd At Ashton Gate"

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:10 pm

and only gets a Football Banning order. Why?

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/news/ ... ticle.html

It's been many years now since I travelled to an away game on a supporters bus but it appears to me that for our cousins this was something of a giant piss up. Knowingly breaking the Law by being drunk is one thing but throwing a glass bottle into a crowd of people is such a dangerous thing to do as the chances of serious injury to an innocent party are huge.

So why has this guy not been charged with a more serious public order offence, like our guys have been at Chelsea, but he has been saved from a more serious charge BECAUSE NOBODY WAS HURT.

The chap who threw the traffic bollard injuring no one and now serving a 16 month jail sentance how must he be feeling tonight, how are his family feeling afterall common sense would tell anyone which act would most likely lead to serious injury.

The difference here is that Bristol Police haven't bothered to find a handful of Wurzel fans to give evidence that they felt at risk of harm, and there lies the truth the Met Police worked the system to set people up to a big fall.

Bristol Police have handled the situation completely differently with the result that a drunken thug, and that's what anyone who throws a glass bottle into a crowd is A THUG, gets away with a banning order.

If any doubted before that our fans at Chelsea were stitched up doubt no longer, it's a f*cking disgrace. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Swansea Fan Throws Vodka Bottle Into Crowd At Ashton Gate

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 pm

That's a joke. He clearly threw it with the intent of hurting someone.

This country is a f*cking mess.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:20 pm

he looks like the cleaner from mcdonalds next to CCS

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:23 pm

castleblue wrote:and only gets a Football Banning order. Why?

It's been many years now since I travelled to an away game on a supporters bus but it appears to me that for our cousins this was something of a giant piss up. Knowingly breaking the Law by being drunk is one thing but throwing a glass bottle into a crowd of people is such a dangerous thing to do as the chances of serious injury to an innocent party are huge.

So why has this guy not been charged with a more serious public order offence, like our guys have been at Chelsea, but he has been saved from a more serious charge BECAUSE NOBODY WAS HURT.

The chap who threw the traffic bollard injuring no one and now serving a 16 month jail sentance how must he be feeling tonight, how are his family feeling afterall common sense would tell anyone which act would most likely lead to serious injury.

The difference here is that Bristol Police haven't bothered to find a handful of Wurzel fans to give evidence that they felt at risk of harm, and there lies the truth the Met Police worked the system to set people up to a big fall.

Bristol Police have handled the situation completely differently with the result that a drunken thug, and that's what anyone who throws a glass bottle into a crowd is A THUG, gets away with a banning order.

If any doubted before that our fans at Chelsea were stitched up doubt no longer, it's a f*cking disgrace. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If i was judge he would have got life

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:24 pm

he just sums the jacks up, SCUM. He should have been done for attempted GBH.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
castleblue wrote:and only gets a Football Banning order. Why?

If i was judge he would have got life

apparently judge took pity as the guy had enough to deal with being a jack b@stard :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Pmsl is he fukin stoned or wot? :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:31 pm

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT YOU HAVE HEARD THAT A GYPO HAD EVER BEEN JAILED ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:40 pm

i'm not saying it's right but get over it, ffs.

Re: " Swansea Fan Throws Vodka Bottle Into Crowd At Ashton Gate"

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37775 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:48 pm

colours wrote:i'm not saying it's right but get over it, ffs.

Why should we? A Cardiff fan was jailed for throwing a cone that hit no-one. A Swansea fan throws a glass bottle that hit no-one and gets just a ban?

Not being funny, if I had both of them objects thrown towards me, I'd much much rather the cone.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Why should we? A Cardiff fan was jailed for throwing a cone that hit no-one. A Swansea fan throws a glass bottle that hit no-one and gets just a ban?

Not being funny, if I had both of them objects thrown towards me, I'd much much rather the cone.

What the Swansea idiot was handed down was probably right; it just throws into sharp focus how disgracefully the City fans were treated following the Chelsea incident.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:01 pm

The football intelligence officers push it as much as they can with cardiff fans aswell in my opinion. They did with my court case !!
:o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Typical jack telling us to get over it.If the shoe was on the other foot hed be calling for our heads(tw*t)you jacks are so far up your own heads its a joke

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:20 pm

I mean arses :D your still a fool jack

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 am

If i was Corky reading this i would be banging my head against the wall. Only a complete idiot would throw a bottle into a crowd with all the potental consequences and the chance of seriously injuring someone. The bottle landed at a coppers feet but because no one was hurt the idiot just gets a ban and a fine.

Now personally i don't care that it was a Jack although it does confirm the IQ of some of their followers but we all know that if a Cardiff fan had committed the same offence he would have received a custodial sentence and possibly rightly so. All we ask is for a sense of fairness and EACH OFFENCE BE TREATED EXACLY THE SAME.

This is clearly not happening and there is definitely dark forces and hidden agendas at work and being a Cardiff fan seems to be a hazardous past time :(

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 am

dirty gypos at it again.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:39 am

boys regardless of what the jack had the real issue is the charges that are made against football fans are not consistant with offences that happen away from the game. if the cone had been thrown during a scrap on a night out the guy would have had section 4 at most thats if the coppers could be arsed
f**k me how many punches were thrown on the footage ,there will be far worse in maesteg tomorrow night

the laws an arse

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:51 am

Its shows your fans are trouble, so dont come on here criticising our fans for trouble again you hypocritical wanker.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:53 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:boys regardless of what the jack had the real issue is the charges that are made against football fans are not consistant with offences that happen away from the game. if the cone had been thrown during a scrap on a night out the guy would have had section 4 at most thats if the coppers could be arsed
f**k me how many punches were thrown on the footage ,there will be far worse in maesteg tomorrow night

the laws an arse

its disgusting how they have treated the cardiff lads.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:56 am

PtB wrote:That's a joke. He clearly threw it with the intent of hurting someone.

Thatchers fault.

If it wasn't for her we'd be called a f*cking joke. we are now. Sad really, still freedom for Clydebank and freedom for Talgarth, free Upper Cwntwch from being near swansea.

Free Willy, but only for ladies who shave... :D

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:42 pm

Not easy if you have sons or friends who have been dealt with severely for doing far less. Put 2 and 2 together and come up with the simple answer to why people are pissed off and avoid looking a total tw*t with pointless statements like the one above. :roll:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
PtB wrote:That's a joke. He clearly threw it with the intent of hurting someone.

Thatchers fault.

If it wasn't for her we'd be called a f*cking joke. we are now. Sad really, still freedom for Clydebank and freedom for Talgarth, free Upper Cwntwch from being near swansea.

Free Willy, but only for ladies who shave... :D

:lol: :) :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 pm

He looks a right scientist as well. What a cowardly cnut.