Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why cant we?

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:02 pm

All just support the club. Instead of worrying about the debt and the players we haven't got. I got enough worries with my own debt. during the 70,80,90s we were all real supporters with plenty of passion win or loose. div 2 or div 4 with our little pick and shovel we'll be there. i don't like this championship shit no passion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Why cant we?

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:21 pm

daiton wrote:All just support the club. Instead of worrying about the debt and the players we haven't got. I got enough worries with my own debt. during the 70,80,90s we were all real supporters with plenty of passion win or loose. div 2 or div 4 with our little pick and shovel we'll be there. i don't like this championship shit no passion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

because we are so close,when we were in league 2 we were happy to win :D :D :D :ayatollah: