Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hull Pubs

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:25 pm

What pub will the forum be in tomorrow??? I'm currently in Derby and going to make my way up to Hull in the morning :D :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Hull Pubs

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Marc wrote:What pub will the forum be in tomorrow??? I'm currently in Derby and going to make my way up to Hull in the morning :D :D

Avoid the Silver Cod

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Marc wrote:What pub will the forum be in tomorrow??? I'm currently in Derby and going to make my way up to Hull in the morning :D :D

Avoid the Silver Cod

You up this way mate?

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Sounds Fishy (no disrespect Thomas). :D

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:31 pm

PtB wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Avoid the Silver Cod

You up this way mate?

In Derby at the Mo mate :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Marc wrote:In Derby at the Mo mate :ayatollah:

Sorry Marc, meant Gareth :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:35 pm

PtB wrote:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:22 pm

PtB wrote:

I flew into Aberdeen Monday night and was deported on Thursday morning.

Did pop into ASC Lad Jay Allens pub for a swift half on Wednesday night. Will hopefully be up in the summer-catch a pint or 2 perhaps..... :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
PtB wrote:

I flew into Aberdeen Monday night and was deported on Thursday morning.

Did pop into ASC Lad Jay Allens pub for a swift half on Wednesday night. Will hopefully be up in the summer-catch a pint or 2 perhaps..... :ayatollah:

No worries mate, was down in Glasgow on a course until Wednesday night anyhow. Next time!

Off to Pittodrie tomorrow :roll:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Gareth/Paul.....get your own f*cking thread :lol: :lol: :lol: stoop hijacking mine :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Marc wrote:Gareth/Paul.....get your own f*cking thread :lol: :lol: :lol: stoop hijacking mine :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You can join me in the pub.........It's a 7 and a half hour drive north from Hull mind :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:49 pm

PtB wrote:
Marc wrote:Gareth/Paul.....get your own f*cking thread :lol: :lol: :lol: stoop hijacking mine :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You can join me in the pub.........It's a 7 and a half hour drive north from Hull mind :lol:

Fly with Easyjet much quicker

Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
PtB wrote:

Fly with Easyjet much quicker

True!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:53 pm

PtB wrote:

wind up artists the lot of you :lol: :lol: :lol: ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: