Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hull & Millwall Update tickets

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Tomorrow we have sold 784 tickets, i have some tickets with me for those who are thinking of still going, if you wish to come on the supporters coaches we also have some spaces still, if you prefer to go by other means I can meet you outside the ground up there.

Millwall sales slow today at the club just over a hundred although around 800 have been reserved by the travel club

I know money is tight but this is the best position at this stage of the season we have been in for automatic promotion since we won promotion back in 2003, with an average home gate in excess of 20,000 this season hopefully we can generate an away following of 2000 for the rest of the season? its less then 10% of our away attendance but if everyone chooses just one game to go to before the end of the season we will achieve it. Palace, Millwall, Doncaster, Sheffield United, Preston, and Burnley.

Cmon lets get behind the team no matter how well or bad we are playing then we can say we done our bit!! You won't see much champagne football being played with the fixtures we have left they will be scraps lets create the desire, passion, commitment, never say die attitude, and belief from the stands, the team is good enough but they will need our support through this tough period. We may never have a better chance for many years as this squad will be broken up I think if we don't get promotion.WE KNOW WE ARE THE BEST SUPPORTERS NOW LET'S PROVE AND SHOW EVERYONE WE ARE THE BEST SUPPORTERS IN THE WORLD

Diolch

Vince 07814 779441 if you want a ticket for tomorrow

Re: Hull & Millwall Update tickets

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:06 pm

my mates after an 16s ticket for tomorrow, any chance you have one?