Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don't ask me why!!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:00 pm

But I feel refreshingly positive about Saturday and the rest of the season! For the first time in a few years I think we will have a solid end to the season instead of a beginning or middle. We always have a dip in form, November & December in this case (manager of the month award solely responsible)

My reasons?? Well firstly I have FAITH! Not in God but in Cardiff. I have also read threads, stats, looked at our and opponents fixtures and studied every other teams progress and the league as a whole way too much. We are still 3rd in a season I put down as one of the most inconsistent and frustrating in recent years, to be fair the team hasn't played as a complete team and some of last seasons outstanding performers (Burke & Whitts) have been a complete contrast! We finally have a squad with depth and match winners and I think it will tell.

The only concern I have is PRESSURE! We want premiership football so bad and so do those players, I can guarantee if we are have a poor game at the CCS the crowd will either boo and/or create that edgy atmosphere that makes our players edgy and uncomfortable when playing. Lets do all we can, we don't sing, that wont change THIS season...so either put up or shut up! I Know every single one of you sits next to an idiot of a guy who will scream unhelpful bulls**t at the players when given and opportunity, probably cos his wife bullies him and this is his way of letting off steam. Do me a favour....slap him!

Prediction
Hull 1 Cardiff 3.

Now I may get laughed at tomorrow evening if our other team comes out to play and we get a hiding, or I will sit here smug and listen to the doubters apologizing.....WE SHALL SEE! I HAVE A FEELING!!!

:old: KEEP.THE.FAITH!! :old: