Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great weekend already

Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:29 pm

sold a Old City Programme on ebay for £90 and just sexed the Mrs !

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Great weekend already

Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:44 pm

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:58 pm

placid-casual wrote:sold a Old City Programme on ebay for £90 and just sexed the Mrs !

welldone mate,clever thinking,shes been serviced and you got 90 bucks to go down the boozer with :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Money talks defo! :D

Top Notch 4 Mins max then back to sky sports.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:01 pm

placid-casual wrote:sold a Old City Programme on ebay for £90 and just sexed the Mrs !

What she wanted more ?

I think I've left my G String in your fruitbowl.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Quality. I had a batch of old Bankies programmes from our last season in the Pro ranks. Sold them a 1 at a time, once a month for 2 years and took in nearly £1700 :lol:

Oh, there was sex too.....but football always wins........ :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Getting ready to go out, got a couple of girls lined up for the weekend, should be fun :D

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:11 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Getting ready to go out, got a couple of girls lined up for the weekend, should be fun :D

For extra value and to impress ensure you crack one off before you go out, but make sure you then thouroughly clear the japs eye as it can be deemed as inpolite when you are peeing into a urinal with four different jets of wee, the main one soaking the guy standing next to you.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Getting ready to go out, got a couple of girls lined up for the weekend, should be fun :D

For extra value and to impress ensure you crack one off before you go out, but make sure you then thouroughly clear the japs eye as it can be deemed as inpolite when you are peeing into a urinal with four different jets of wee, the main one soaking the guy standing next to you.

It's always deadly when you go for a piss after a shag :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:

:D :D :D :D spot on :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:18 pm

:lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Now that IS a great start to a weekend! :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Now ordered £40 of Pizza From Dominoes ! :)

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Hope She was awake this time Jules :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well you lot go and enjoy your weekend Nukes is now on 10 and 12 hour night shifts until Tuesday Morning :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:57 pm

I cant wait to cash in on some programes from last season at Ninian/First at CCS

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Fishy find the obscure ones the wierd pre season games where no one attended etc the one I hit big with was city v Abergavenny Thursdays 1963 welsh cup! that is where the wedge is mate. I would also collect anything to do with the cup run and Final 2008 :ayatollah: