Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Football Manager 2011

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Has anyone got the game?

and if so has your game downloaded for the january transfers??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Football Manager 2011

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:27 pm

I do have it but don't have the download yet. I think the patch got released not long ago didn't it? Let me know if you're having any problems. I used to do a lot of work with it so know people who can help you out. PM me. Cheers.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:09 pm

I got 2010 version, can you patch that to current transfers on have I gotta buy 2011? If I can patch, how?

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Zabier wrote:I do have it but don't have the download yet. I think the patch got released not long ago didn't it? Let me know if you're having any problems. I used to do a lot of work with it so know people who can help you out. PM me. Cheers.

Thanks mate ill keep it in mind

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Gavlar wrote:I got 2010 version, can you patch that to current transfers on have I gotta buy 2011? If I can patch, how?

Go to sigames.com and have a look on the forums section. If you can't find the help topic you're looking for just post a topic with that question. Someone there will be able to help you with that one.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Zabier wrote:
Gavlar wrote:I got 2010 version, can you patch that to current transfers on have I gotta buy 2011? If I can patch, how?

Go to sigames.com and have a look on the forums section. If you can't find the help topic you're looking for just post a topic with that question. Someone there will be able to help you with that one.

i bought 2010 a few weeks ago and tried the 2010 patch and didnt work had uninstall and reinstall the game again. with regards to 2011, when at the main menu on 2010 there was a tab along the bottom with an update button on it.