Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Capital fm

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:12 pm

The worse radio station ever, but please can anyone tell me was I (Ieuan Pinney) was on the radio yesterday :lol: :lol:

Something to do with jls and me answering a question wrong, when the answer i said was right :lol: :lol:

Im dieing to watch jls :? :lol:

anyone know?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Capital fm

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:15 pm

You shouldn't be admitting to liking JLS on here mate unless you are female :lol: Agree with you ref radio station never listen to it anymore Radio 2 or Heart FM during the day in the car :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Bowmonster wrote:You shouldn't be admitting to liking JLS on here mate unless you are female :lol: Agree with you ref radio station never listen to it anymore Radio 2 or Heart FM during the day in the car :ayatollah:

Some reason i was being sacarstic mate :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Pinster25 wrote:The worse radio station ever, but please can anyone tell me was I (Ieuan Pinney) was on the radio yesterday :lol: :lol:

Something to do with jls and me answering a question wrong, when the answer i said was right :lol: :lol:

anyone know?

you got owned by Capital FM ;)
Simple as that :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Pinster25 wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:You shouldn't be admitting to liking JLS on here mate unless you are female :lol: Agree with you ref radio station never listen to it anymore Radio 2 or Heart FM during the day in the car :ayatollah:

Theres no need to now deny it mate it's ok honest :lol: :ayatollah:
Your'e getting like my mate Milly who the other day admitted on here to going to a justin timberlake concert :D :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Pinster25 wrote:

Theres no need to now deny it mate it's ok honest :lol: :ayatollah:
Your'e getting like my mate Milly who the other day admitted on here to going to a justin timberlake concert :D :ayatollah:

Well i wont be watching jls :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:38 pm

shit, jls, , im 45, and i like justin biebers music,,,,,, arrrr, am i gay or what,,,,,,,,,sad b*stard :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:53 pm

ninianblue wrote:shit, jls, , im 45, and i like justin biebers music,,,,,, arrrr, am i gay or what,,,,,,,,,sad b*stard :ayatollah:

he's only 3 1/2 though ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Pinster25 wrote:The worse radio station ever, but please can anyone tell me was I (Ieuan Pinney) was on the radio yesterday :lol: :lol:

anyone know?

This is a poof free zone, mate. JLS ffs. :roll:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Put it this way, i entered no competition it was a random number thingy :lol: :lol:

and

i wont be going to watch jls :lol: :lol: :lol: