Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i went to the stadium shop today,for my boys birtday present

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm

evry year he has something,today i walked in wandered around for a bit,and just couldnt be arsed to part with my cash for overpriced trainning kit.sad but i just couldnt. :( :( :( :ayatollah:

Re: i went to the stadium shop today,for my boys birtday present

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:13 pm

krab wrote:evry year he has something,today i walked in wandered around for a bit,and just couldnt be arsed to part with my cash for overpriced trainning kit.sad but i just couldnt. :( :( :( :ayatollah:

Sad to hear Krab, Thought they would have got their act together with bigger premises and more items to sell. :evil:
We should have appointed an official marketing manager when we moved who would have sorted this i'm sure and got the right products to sell in there to boost the clubs finances.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Im sure I read in the programme theres £10 off replica shirts etc starting monday I think. Also do you get the emails from the club like every hour :lol: They have daily offers and discounts :ayatollah: I know what you mean though mate its a joke :shock: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:29 pm

i popped in just after christmas, asked if they sold any pygamas for my boy......they said they sold out of them over christmas, so asked when are they coming back in.........they reply'd by saying they're not having anymore in?????????

i mean come on, where's the sense.....if something sells well, surley to god you re-stock!!!

facking clueless

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:32 pm

happy birthday to your son :occasion6: :occasion4: , buy him a sticker for your car, you tight get :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 am

ninianblue wrote:happy birthday to your son :occasion6: :occasion4: , buy him a sticker for your car, you tight get :ayatollah: :lol:

he is 36, i dont think he wants a sticker,only joking he is 11 :D :D :ayatollah: