Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You may select 1 option

View results

Where will we finish? ' POLL '

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm sure this has been done, but I honestly don't think we have it in us to finish in the auto's, and thats no reflection on myself, I'm usually really positive, 4th place finish, and we'll go up through the play-offs! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Where will we finish?

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 pm

1ST POSITIVE ALERT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Where will we finish? ' POLL '

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Before the Season started I Said 7th, I am going to be Positive Now

4th :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Before the Season started I Said 7th, I am going to be Positive Now

Great minds think alike!

I've been to wembley all 3 times, and I'd love another sensation like the one I felt as the final whistle blew up against Barnsley! They're expensive trips, but I'm really confident it'll all be worth it! :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:05 pm

2nd :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:06 pm

3rd, then up through Play Offs :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:15 pm

2 will do for me.The blues are going up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 pm

2nd place will be fine with me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think Forest would go up via playoffs

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:28 pm

2nd :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Before the Season started I Said 7th, I am going to be Positive Now

Was that before or after we brought in all the players? Or based mostly on the manager?

I would love to say second but unfortunately, gonna have to go with 3rd...I don't think my heart can take another Wembley visit :lol:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:04 pm

BlueChet wrote:

Was that before or after we brought in all the players? Or based mostly on the manager?

I would love to say second but unfortunately, gonna have to go with 3rd...I don't think my heart can take another Wembley visit :lol:

August 2010. But mainly based on DJ.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:08 pm

i put 4th, this is cardiff city, nothing is ever easy , and we will loose to qpr in the final,,,,,,, god, please may i be wrong :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 pm

2nd, Dave Jones has some kind of device inside his pockets that grants him luck when he needs it

I guarentee it will be made harder than it should be though

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:23 am

My nightmare is the jacks beating us in the play off final-i`m from neath so being so close to them will make it even worse-if there is a god i pray this will never happen

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:39 am

My prediction after studying the last 13 games or so

QPR will be top with 89 points

We will be 2nd with 84 or 85 points

Forest will get 80 points

Lost interest after that

Blooooooooooooooooobirds
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Nothing would please me greater than automatic promotion. I can't see us finishing any higher than 3rd, though. Would love to be proved wrong!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:06 pm

i honestly think 2nd. but all i know is there is goin to be a good few months coming up and goin to be quite stressful. ill be at every game for the rest of the season and enjoy the rollarcoaster ride

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Please be 2nd (1st will do I wont complain), I just dont want the same experience as last year. When we got home the better half asked the kids if they enjoyed the day and all they could tell her was that they had never seen so many grown men crying.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 pm

I think we will finish 2nd. Were going to go on a storming run now which will see us up there in the autos. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:19 pm

I've always said second but I'm going to change my mind and say top if we win tomorrow.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:43 pm

3rd, Play-offs again unfortunaly :cry: