Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MEET HALF WAY?

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:47 pm

why cant the canton singers an thye ninian singers meet in the corner and make that the new atmosphere zone. its got a quality vue (sat there and its my fav view in the stad) its not crazy far from the aways. wer aloud to stand and sing there ! itl be like being away (in a corner). sound stays well when ur kinda facing eachother ! lets get in the corner ! it always empty there anyway ! we could be the new green brigade but obviously the blue brigade . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MEET HALF WAY?

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:55 pm

orite we will just stay shit and quiet then :D

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:56 pm

16silverhillbobbank wrote:orite we will just stay shit and quiet then :D

NO " THE NINIAN STAND " WILL TAKE OFF I PROMISE, I WONT GIVE UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:57 pm

We shall not, we SHALL NOT be moved

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

NO " THE NINIAN STAND " WILL TAKE OFF I PROMISE, I WONT GIVE UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i know youve got clout but will it really ? if it does id be more than happy to eat my words and join u in the ninian . but im not risking a ticket in there and then being told to sit down fo another season

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Thats the f*cking spirit lad!! We will fight then on the beaches sorry concoarse type of jobby :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm staying in the Ninian, no Canton move for me

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:19 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:I'm staying in the Ninian, no Canton move for me

Same as me. Just need to get away from some of the (recentley moved in) gimps near me

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

well done annis :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:I'm staying in the Ninian, no Canton move for me

Same as me. Just need to get away from some of the (recentley moved in) gimps near me

Good man, we will succeed :D

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Jinks, I think in retrospect you were right with what you were saying a few weeks ago - about us not leaving the Ninian.

We should not be forced from our seats for the crime of wanting to support OUR team

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:29 pm

ninan vs canton lets the war begin

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

atmosphere mite improve haha