Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bye guy's

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 pm

seems my private life is'nt even private on here and being monitored, as i have no control of my posts and who views them, as i can on FB. i feel i can only do one thing and leave here.
its been a blast, i will speak with most of you on my FB wall and still see you all at the ninian and on the trips.

saddens me, but important enough to do.

BYE :ayatollah:
i will still be viewing but no comments

Re: Bye guy's

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Oh mate that's disgusting when it comes to this. Some feckd up people in this world, makes my blood boil :evil:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Shame your leaving Nips :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:00 pm

:(

Make sure you keep in touch on facebook instead :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:52 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:seems my private life is'nt even private on here and being monitored, as i have no control of my posts and who views them, as i can on FB. i feel i can only do one thing and leave here.
its been a blast, i will speak with most of you on my FB wall and still see you all at the ninian and on the trips.

i dont know whats happened,if what you are saying is someone has posted personal stuff about you then that is sad and unacceptable,iv always looked forward to reading your posts and will sadly miss you,its sad that some people on here and the other board are not happy unless assacinating someone,i stopped posting on the other board because it all became to serious,hope i see you when i next have a pint in the ninian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Will miss reading your posts mate :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Andrew, I have pm you and rung, please ring me and let me know who has upset you.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Andrew, I have pm you and rung, please ring me and let me know who has upset you.

Annis I am on phone to him, it is nothing to do with anyone on here.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Andrew, I have pm you and rung, please ring me and let me know who has upset you.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I knew this Forum could not be compared with others :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I knew this Forum could not be compared with others :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thats why ive stayed on here.got sick off the snipping on the other board :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Thanks Andy for Ringing totally understand, we live in a Sad World.

See you in the Ninian and away trips :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:18 pm

I knew this Forum could not be compared with others :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
thats why ive stayed on here.got sick off the snipping on the other board :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Same here Kevin thats why Gwyn Persuaded me to Start this Forum up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Thanks Andy for Ringing totally understand, we live in a Sad World.

See you in the Ninian and away trips :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It certainly is mate. Not going to mention anything but I know why he has been forced to do this, honestly it makes me mad.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:27 pm

good luck matey sad world we live in people checking on people .

good luck in future :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:33 pm

OK i am in the dark here but cherio fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:35 pm

facebook yes , but here?/

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:38 pm

ninianblue wrote:facebook yes , but here?/

Andrew has just said even Facebook he cant now either, but everyone can pm him and he will them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Sorry to hear this Andrew ! Youve got my number, please stay in touch Mate, or on Facebook, and I'll see you again soon ! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:19 am

Sorry to hear Nips. :cry:

See you at the games tho :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:38 am

The Premier 1 wrote:seems my private life is'nt even private on here and being monitored, as i have no control of my posts and who views them, as i can on FB. i feel i can only do one thing and leave here.

Mate, please don't let pathetic twats affect what you do in life. Those that matter know you so sod the shit stirrers. I always enjoy your posts so, well, that's my view. You shouldn't let them win.