Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WALES V ENGLAND

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:04 pm

I SENT MY FORM BACK OVER A MONTH AGO AND I CHECK MY BANK LAST WEEK AND THE MONEY WASNT TAKEN OUT SO I EMAIL THAT LUCY JONES AND ASK HER WHY THEY HAVENT TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND SHE TOLD ME THEY HAVENT RECIEVE THE FORMS AND SHE SAID IT SOLD OUT AND NOW I AM FUMIN AS I LET ALL MY MATES DOWN ASWELL AS I BOOK 4 SEATS AND SHE SAID THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO :evil: :evil:

Re: WALES V ENGLAND

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:05 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:I SENT MY FORM BACK OVER A MONTH AGO AND I CHECK MY BANK LAST WEEK AND THE MONEY WASNT TAKEN OUT SO I EMAIL THAT LUCY JONES AND ASK HER WHY THEY HAVENT TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND SHE TOLD ME THEY HAVENT RECIEVE THE FORMS AND SHE SAID IT SOLD OUT AND NOW I AM FUMIN AS I LET ALL MY MATES DOWN ASWELL AS I BOOK 4 SEATS AND SHE SAID THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO :evil: :evil:

ITS A SHAMBLES DOWN THERE.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ADAM PRICE wrote:I SENT MY FORM BACK OVER A MONTH AGO AND I CHECK MY BANK LAST WEEK AND THE MONEY WASNT TAKEN OUT SO I EMAIL THAT LUCY JONES AND ASK HER WHY THEY HAVENT TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND SHE TOLD ME THEY HAVENT RECIEVE THE FORMS AND SHE SAID IT SOLD OUT AND NOW I AM FUMIN AS I LET ALL MY MATES DOWN ASWELL AS I BOOK 4 SEATS AND SHE SAID THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO :evil: :evil:

ANNIS I AM GUTTED I CANT EVEN GO NOW :( :evil:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Well I was down there last week Adam and they just had piles and piles of Application forms not even looked at yet.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Well I was down there last week Adam and they just had piles and piles of Application forms not even looked at yet.

SHE DIDNT EVEN SAY SORRY THEY LOST MY TICKET WHEN I WENT TO PICK IT UP MONTENGRO IT IS A JOKE I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT EMAILING SOMEONE HIGHER IN THE FAW THEY ARE LIKE DONKEYS DOWN THERE :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:15 pm

FAW have always been a shambles.
I aint got tickets either :(

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:26 pm

They should of sorted gold/ silver members out first, me and dad are a gold member neither of us have tickets !!!

Hope the 60,000 who didnt go to dublin (like i and father did) enjoy the match !!

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Pencoed Blue wrote:They should of sorted gold/ silver members out first, me and dad are a gold member neither of us have tickets !!!

Hope the 60,000 who didnt go to dublin (like i and father did) enjoy the match !!

Of course they should of im a gold membership holder but do follow wales away but didnt go dublin still not the point tho they havent got a clue what they are doing down there :evil:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 pm

It shouldnt matter if you have been to Dublin or if you havent been to any wales games yet, if you paid for the membership packages and were promised tickets which I believe was the case then you should get them, disgraceful

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:43 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

ANNIS I AM GUTTED I CANT EVEN GO NOW :( :evil:

you wouldnt wanna go cause the infamous jack army are coming to take over the canton :lol:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:It shouldnt matter if you have been to Dublin or if you havent been to any wales games yet, if you paid for the membership packages and were promised tickets which I believe was the case then you should get them, disgraceful

Yes i was and i am so F**K OFF that people who have never ever been to watch wales got ticket through over people and are only going cause it is england that is plastic fans 14,000 against bulgaria and where have the other 60,000 come from :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Pencoed Blue wrote:They should of sorted gold/ silver members out first, me and dad are a gold member neither of us have tickets !!!

Absolute shambles! I'm a silver member and it says on the application form you must apply for your tickets before 31/1/11, I was lucky and got mine straight away, but if other members applied for tickets before the deadline and were rejected, then at the least you should get your membership fee back. Heads should definitely roll for this. :evil:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Have you recieved your tickets then? not got mine but they charged me!

Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:56 pm

McMurdo wrote:Have you recieved your tickets then? not got mine but they charged me!

Getting sent out in around 10 days

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:03 pm

dont worry mate,you will easily be able to get tickets for wales v estonia or some other shyt no one wants to see,you will probably get an email or phone call from them at welsh F.A :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:12 pm

If you're a Gold member and go to all other Wales home games then surely you have an England ticket included in your tournament ticket??

I hand delivered my form for extra seats in mid January, money was taken the following day.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:13 pm

You havent got 4 friends!! :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Rhys wrote:If you're a Gold member and go to all other Wales home games then surely you have an England ticket included in your tournament ticket??

I hand delivered my form for extra seats in mid January, money was taken the following day.

There is a difference between member and tournament ticket holders.
All gold and silver members had the choice of a tournament ticket or take the risk of buying a ticket when released

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
McMurdo wrote:Have you recieved your tickets then? not got mine but they charged me!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Enron was ran better than the FAW, liability those clowns are

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers mate. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Any large organisation or company that runs an application for 60,000odd members on a paper-based process is a shambles! I didnt even bother.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 pm

jooshy wrote:Any large organisation or company that runs an application for 60,000odd members on a paper-based process is a shambles! I didnt even bother.

I think Carl put in one of his updates (I might be wrong.) that there were only about 15k members. All these people should have been guarenteed tickets if they applied before 31st Jan.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Yeah, if cardiff can operate some sort of an online members application and ticket outlet then surely wales can!

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Rhys wrote:If you're a Gold member and go to all other Wales home games then surely you have an England ticket included in your tournament ticket??

There is a difference between member and tournament ticket holders.
All gold and silver members had the choice of a tournament ticket or take the risk of buying a ticket when released

I know that mate, I just assumed that all regular attenders would have a tournament ticket (as it saves money).

I personally think the FAW did a good job this time around (even if they do use a method from the 70's), and all regulars knew the score. It is unfortunate if forms have got lost in the post, and if they have then I would be worried about who had my bank details! But I do think 99.9% of fans will be fine this time around.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Adam, Ive just checked my cheque was cashed by the FAW in Dec 2010. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm

to be fair to the FAW it was really clear how to get tickets, to me they seemed to get everything right, great initiative by going via Welsh clubs. When you're arranging something for 60k people there'll always be the odd few who complain , that's the way life is. Whenever i organise something at work for 10 people there is always 1 that will moan about it and criticise, but they aren't the ones capable of organising it themselves.

If you sent in a form over a month ago but nothing came out of your account then there's some responsibility on you to follow that up. Either that or send it by recorded delivery.

So easy to have a go at the FAW but things aren't as simple as people on here like to make them sound

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:09 am

Pethau_Bach wrote:to be fair to the FAW it was really clear how to get tickets, to me they seemed to get everything right, great initiative by going via Welsh clubs. When you're arranging something for 60k people there'll always be the odd few who complain , that's the way life is. Whenever i organise something at work for 10 people there is always 1 that will moan about it and criticise, but they aren't the ones capable of organising it themselves.

If you sent in a form over a month ago but nothing came out of your account then there's some responsibility on you to follow that up. Either that or send it by recorded delivery.

So easy to have a go at the FAW but things aren't as simple as people on here like to make them sound

i think your right, it wasnt hard to get a ticket, i think someone people have a moan for no reason