Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

millwall tickets?

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:11 am

anyone know when they're on sale? Also what train station il need to book tickets too?

Re: millwall tickets?

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:28 am

Train ticket to London Paddington and then just get a zone 1 and 2 travelcard or a oyster card.
Closest tube station to ground is Bermondsey (Jubilee Line), Closest train stations are South Bermondsey ( Southern from London Bridge), Surrey Quays (new Overground line) or New Cross Gate (Overground line / Southern from London Bridge).

Not sure about tickets yet.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:39 pm

cheers mate

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:20 pm

I phoned the ticket office and they said sometime next week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Rang ticket office at 9 they told me tomorrow???

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:35 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:Train ticket to London Paddington and then just get a zone 1 and 2 travelcard or a oyster card.
Closest tube station to ground is Bermondsey (Jubilee Line), Closest train stations are South Bermondsey ( Southern from London Bridge), Surrey Quays (new Overground line) or New Cross Gate (Overground line / Southern from London Bridge).

Don't bother getting tube tickets,the Met will sort that out for us :lol:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Xcasual wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:Train ticket to London Paddington and then just get a zone 1 and 2 travelcard or a oyster card.

Don't bother getting tube tickets,the Met will sort that out for us :lol:

Haha. It's only a short stroll from my house, so no convoy for me although I might have to break through the cordon. If anyone sees a lanky lad sneeking through try not to swing a impulsive punch :lol: