Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS RAMSEY CALL BACK!!!!!!

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 am

With their injurys why are they only calling back ramsey?? they have other players out on loan, lansbury at norwich (ok he,s not quite as good as ramsey)also at least one player out on loan in the premier (velca, not sure if the name is right, he also scored for his loan club last week) can anyone name others out on loan??? The point many people have made lately about ramsey just going back to warm the bench is valid, why get him match fit here for him to lose all he has gained. Surely the sensible action would be to leave him with us and arsenal having a 24 hour recall on him?????

Re: THIS RAMSEY CALL BACK!!!!!!

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:52 am

Ramsey was promised it would only be one month and Ramsey even though he Loves Cardiff Wants to go back.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:02 am

Forever Blue wrote:Ramsey was promised it would only be one month and Ramsey even though he Loves Cardiff Wants to go back.

I accept that annis but it still doesn,t take away the fact that he is not going straight back into the arsenal elleven, if he spends the rest of the season just making the match day sixteen and the odd 20 minutes here and there what good is that to the lad?????

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:10 am

cityone wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Ramsey was promised it would only be one month and Ramsey even though he Loves Cardiff Wants to go back.

I accept that annis but it still doesn,t take away the fact that he is not going straight back into the arsenal elleven, if he spends the rest of the season just making the match day sixteen and the odd 20 minutes here and there what good is that to the lad?????

I can see what you mean.
He has been promised Cup matches, Carl will give you the full update on it tom in his update :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:28 am

i was speaking to bothroyd last night and he said that it doesnt look like we will get anything our of arsenal. jay and J.E.T. was in town last night(keeping it clean i might add)

Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Rambo will play for Arsenal.

Wenger has already stated Wilshire has played far more games than he planned him to.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:13 pm

cityone wrote:With their injurys why are they only calling back ramsey?? they have other players out on loan, lansbury at norwich (ok he,s not quite as good as ramsey)also at least one player out on loan in the premier (velca, not sure if the name is right, he also scored for his loan club last week) can anyone name others out on loan??? The point many people have made lately about ramsey just going back to warm the bench is valid, why get him match fit here for him to lose all he has gained. Surely the sensible action would be to leave him with us and arsenal having a 24 hour recall on him?????

Lansbury and others like JET are on a season or half season long loan so cannot be called back.