Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bad news

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Fabregas and walcott both injured tonight. Fabregas after 14 mins and not looking good.
Any little hope of keeping ramsey may have just disapeared

Re: bad news

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:24 pm

:cry: :cry:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

I thought the same when they just said about it on sky I do not think we had much of a chance of keeping him anyway but if they get injuries then we have no chance

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:04 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Fabregas and walcott both injured tonight. Fabregas after 14 mins and not looking good.

Gareth, not really he was going anyway.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Fabregas and walcott both injured tonight. Fabregas after 14 mins and not looking good.

Not looking good,and added to your post Gareth,Arsenal will have 2 a week the further they go in the Cups. :roll:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 pm

we all know that rambo is going back, and really arsenal having injuries should be a good thing

this means rambo gets more game time with arsenal , and more of a chance to shine :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 pm

if they werent in the fa cup, champions league, carling cup,, then we might keep ramsey?, he may not play in any games, but, hes there, just in case,,,,,,,,,,,, would be better for us if arsenal just had the league to concentrate on, then ramsey would have stayed?

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Talked to a friend whose a big arsenal fan. Walcott out of cup final. Fabregas maybe ok. Hamstring niggle but taken off as a precaution.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Fabregas injured? They need help with rehab for him or what? :P

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:48 pm

RFMH wrote:Fabregas injured? They need help with rehab for him or what? :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:56 pm

For fucks cheer up.

If wasn't for good the good grace of Mrs T you could have ended up as an egg chasing swansea person.

They beat us, sit down, beat us, prison for some, beat us
Stand up, Sit Down
la la f*cking la

I am just a football fan enjoying a day out please don't arrested me for just for being there.