Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

real radio,

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 pm

sports phone in, i used to listen every night, up untill our victory over the jacks, on the monday night , i rubbed my hands together, for the stick , leighton james was going to take,,,,,,, and they talk about rugby,,,,,, half 6 by the time the first cardiff fan got on to talk about the big derby game, with all the advertising, must have been 4 city fans on there,,,,,,,,,,,, was this a ploy to stop the jack b*stard getting stick,,,,,,, , i dont bother anymore , load of crap?

Re: real radio,

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:14 pm

That ponce Dave Brooks gets on my tits. :x

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:23 pm

It is a joke that show, starts at 6, but then has news, weather adverts and sport so the phone in starts about 6.10. then every 2 calls or so they read a few texts and go for adverts. Mainly that jack b@stard selling cars using that stupid 'trevor sent you'.

Having said that....when leighton james is on there I am glad when the ads. come on! :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 pm

when It started a few years ago it was a must listen to show for us football fans in South Wales ,it was the only forum where we could put our point if view, have a go at the Welsh based rugby bias media, and I listened avidly, this despite the adverts and the rest of the bullshit interruptions, now I cannot stand the show, the last time I listened it the" jack" slagging off all and sundry along with David Giles, the rugby players having a love in. The " the super sport stars celebrities" that they have on there ,their opinion is the only one that matters, it had become stale, so, I have not listened for over a year, please tell me for those who do listen have I missed much

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 pm

no you missed nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a city fan,,,,,,,,,,,,, hi, can i speake to jason perry ,please, hi, will , bellamy start on saturday?,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jason,,,,,,,,,,,, hi, i think bellamy might start,,,,,,, but he got an injury in the last game, so im not sure if he will be fit to play? thanks, jason,,,,,,,,,, advert,,,,,, news, tell them trevor sent you, , utter crap

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:17 pm

ninianblue wrote:no you missed nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a city fan,,,,,,,,,,,,, hi, can i speake to jason perry ,please, hi, will , bellamy start on saturday?,,,,,,,,,,,,,, jason,,,,,,,,,,,, hi, i think bellamy might start,,,,,,, but he got an injury in the last game, so im not sure if he will be fit to play? thanks, jason,,,,,,,,,, advert,,,,,, news, tell them trevor sent you, , utter crap

Thanks, I keep to this fourm :D :D :D :D