Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HE PLAYS ON THE LEFT HE PLAYS CENTRE MID

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 pm

bleed_blue wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ledgend someone agrees!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:31 pm

i agree great song, but it doesnt fit the way he's playing at the moment HE'S SHIT :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:37 pm

bleed_blue wrote:i agree great song, but it doesnt fit the way he's playing at the moment HE'S SHIT :lol:

fair point hes not at his best

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:41 pm

16silverhillbobbank wrote:that boy peter wittingham could play for madrid! lyrical genius in my opinion

ABSOLUTELY QUALITY, BEST ONE WE'VE HEARED FOR AGES.

WILL CATCH ON QUICK, GIVE EVERYONE A GOOD LAUGH AND BOOST WHITTS BIG TIME WHEN HES PLAYING.

NEED TO BOOST THE BOYS ALL WE CAN GIVE THEM CONFIDENCE WHEN THEY'RE A BIT DOWN.

lYRICAL GENIUS, SIMPLE THINGS ARE BEST SOMETIMES. GET THAT ONE BOUNCING!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WHITSS WOULD ALMOST FALL OVER IF HE HEARED THAT :D :D :D :D

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:42 pm

ChiChi wrote:
16silverhillbobbank wrote:that boy peter wittingham could play for madrid! lyrical genius in my opinion

ABSOLUTELY QUALITY, BEST ONE WE'VE HEARED FOR AGES.

WILL CATCH ON QUICK, GIVE EVERYONE A GOOD LAUGH AND BOOST WHITTS BIG TIME WHEN HES PLAYING.

NEED TO BOOST THE BOYS ALL WE CAN GIVE THEM CONFIDENCE WHEN THEY'RE A BIT DOWN.

lYRICAL GENIUS, SIMPLE THINGS ARE BEST SOMETIMES. GET THAT ONE BOUNCING!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WHITSS WOULD ALMOST FALL OVER IF HE HEARED THAT :D :D :D :D

i tried to start it last night ! im not being big headed but i think its pretty special ;)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Thats one that could easily catch on - I'll join in if I hear it and so the story goes . . . . :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:10 pm

The obvious song for Whitts is Oh Peter Peter, Peter Peter Peter Peter Whittingham. He has the name that fits perfectly to that song. Can't understand why us wasn't sung last season when he was banging the goals in. Oh and just one thing, please let's not have anyone ask what us the tune. If you don't know this tune then I really wonder where you have been and are you really a football fan?

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:The obvious song for Whitts is Oh Peter Peter, Peter Peter Peter Peter Whittingham. He has the name that fits perfectly to that song. Can't understand why us wasn't sung last season when he was banging the goals in. Oh and just one thing, please let's not have anyone ask what us the tune. If you don't know this tune then I really wonder where you have been and are you really a football fan?

whats the tune????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:The obvious song for Whitts is Oh Peter Peter, Peter Peter Peter Peter Whittingham. He has the name that fits perfectly to that song. Can't understand why us wasn't sung last season when he was banging the goals in. Oh and just one thing, please let's not have anyone ask what us the tune. If you don't know this tune then I really wonder where you have been and are you really a football fan?

what tunes that again mate ? ;) ;) ;)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm

This is Nukes version

Hes shit on the Left hes crap in the MIddle
That boy Whittingham
Makes Hudson look fast

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 pm

he plays on the left he plays centre mid
the one season wonder
we shouldve got rid