Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TRIBUTE TO NINIAN

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:20 pm

couldnt we all turn to face wer ninian used to be an sing ninian park my lord whilst bowing?
so canton turn to there left family to right and ninian turn around ?would look awsome if we all did it . :ayatollah:

Re: TRIBUTE TO NINIAN

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:21 pm

or we would look like a bunch of dicks praying to seats

:lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:23 pm

hahaha fair point but the song would explain why we wer doing it ;D

anything to raise the atmosphere and to keep ninan in the memories of the younger fans

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 pm

16silverhillbobbank wrote:hahaha fair point but the song would explain why we wer doing it ;D

anything to raise the atmosphere and to keep ninan in the memories of the younger fans

true, we need something. not a bad idea that song though !

But IMO i think we need to in a way forget about Ninian Park and concentrate on the CCS, its gunna be hard work!!!

:ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Why? What's the point? Seriously it's sad some people miss it but it's gone get over it.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Why? What's the point? Seriously it's sad some people miss it but it's gone get over it.

sorry baaahhht im kinda proud i miss ninian it shows how long ive loved he club for

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 pm

And it achieves what? Gives you a warm funny feeling for 1min when a vast minority do it?

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 pm

it gets everyone in the stadium standing and singing which is a rare site !

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:38 pm

You really think all the stadium to stand and face where ninian used to be? If you can get 1% (not including the grand stand :lol:) I would be impressed.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:You really think all the stadium to stand and face where ninian used to be? If you can get 1% (not including the grand stand :lol:) I would be impressed.

mate what side of bed did you get out of this morning ??? because im certainly not getting out that side tommorow!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:43 pm

16silverhillbobbank wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:You really think all the stadium to stand and face where ninian used to be? If you can get 1% (not including the grand stand :lol:) I would be impressed.

mate what side of bed did you get out of this morning ??? because im certainly not getting out that side tommorow!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:14 pm

I don't remember inviting you into my bed :shock:

Your mixing me up with Milly :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

We would look like fecking Dicks doing that. No one would know what the feck was going on praying to a housing estate :lol: