Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MEN OF HARLECH,HEY JUDE ETC TOO EARLY

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 pm

At pretty much all the home games now i find the above songs played when a very large percentage of our fans are in the bar.This has nothing to do with anyone having a drink,get 'em in you i say,its about the music being played too soon.These are signature songs and should be belted out by everyone this will surely help boost the atmosphere too.What do you think :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MEN OF HARLECH,HEY JUDE ETC TOO EARLY

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 pm

They also feel shoehorned in. Hey Jude straight after men of harlech.

I think before the teams come out, they should play the full length version of men of harlech. Get the whole ground doing it

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:54 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:They also feel shoehorned in. Hey Jude straight after men of harlech.

I think before the teams come out, they should play the full length version of men of harlech. Get the whole ground doing it

couldnt agree more :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:56 pm

men of harlech should be played in full :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:58 pm

To be honest I don't think they are played too early, they are just not great 'warm up' songs. That whole build up music does my head in as most of the songs/tunes have no connection to us at all. Just bland happy clappy music

Don't understand
why the 'Men of Harlech' is a minute long - hardly gets everyone in the mood

Why the whole of The Stand ' I'll be there' isn't played - would get most singing along in the chorus

Why we don't have a round the Stadium call for 'The ayatollah'

The fact most enter the playing area 3 minutes before the start of a game doesn't give any build up any how

It's my birthday today so I'm allowed to moan :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 pm

happy birthday m8 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:10 pm

thank you kind Sir

Mine's a pint :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:37 am

this should be our theme song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSiU1HrV ... re=related :ayatollah: