Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis Regarding Drinkwater

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Annis we had a debate on Drinkwater a couple of weeks ago, And i said Drinkwater was not good enough to get in our first 11. you said you would be watching is performances with Watford ,well since he has gone there look what has happened to them and he is not setting the place alight whats your take now

Re: Annis Regarding Drinkwater

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

I still say Drinkwater was average for us. He didn't really stand out. He was a trier but we can do better.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:39 pm

binero wrote:Annis we had a debate on Drinkwater a couple of weeks ago, And i said Drinkwater was not good enough to get in our first 11. you said you would be watching is performances with Watford ,well since he has gone there look what has happened to them and he is not setting the place alight whats your take now

It looks like you might of been right. :ayatollah:

has DJ ruined another player oops

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Drinkwater should never have come; he was injured last season at Huddersfield.
We were stitched up by Fergie.
Why did Fergie leave H20 in limbo when the embargo was on?
Because he knew if anyone put H20 through a medical he would have failed it.
:old:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
binero wrote:Annis we had a debate on Drinkwater a couple of weeks ago, And i said Drinkwater was not good enough to get in our first 11. you said you would be watching is performances with Watford ,well since he has gone there look what has happened to them and he is not setting the place alight whats your take now

DJ did not ruin Danny, the player got injured and DJ thought he could do a job against Swansea in November on his return, a mistake YES but ruining him NO way hosay.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 pm

carlccfc wrote: hosay.

mourinho :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

DJ did not ruin Danny, the player got injured and DJ thought he could do a job against Swansea in November on his return, a mistake YES but ruining him NO way hosay.

:lol: :lol:

I'm going to call you DJ's LOVE CHILD :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:34 pm

If drinks is out Of form now then to me it only shows that DJ got the BEST out of him before his injury as he was playing well :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:If drinks is out Of form now then to me it only shows that DJ got the BEST out of him before his injury as he was playing well :ayatollah:

correct Luke :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Sorry, I still think Danny Drinkwater is a very good player, I thought Drinkwater an Oli were excellent until his injury, and I think he knew he was going back to make way for Ramsey, I could be wrong about that but I am not wrong with my opinion about Danny as a player.

:D :D :D :D :D

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Bit off topic but does anyone know if Drinkwater drives a black Range Rover sport with an Over finch kit on it?

If so I saw him last Friday night at my local petrol station with what I can only call a basket full of munchies! He must of had about 8 packs of crisps, bundles of chocolate bars & about 5 packs of big bag sweets he looked familiar & I laughed because for 1 I thought if that guy is a baller he has a serious junk food habit & 2 it was about 2.30 am & he was on the bench the next day for Watford against Reading.

If that's the motor he drives it was 100% him if its not ignore me :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Bit off topic but does anyone know if Drinkwater drives a black Range Rover sport with an Over finch kit on it?

If so I saw him last Friday night at my local petrol station with what I can only call a basket full of munchies! He must of had about 8 packs of crisps, bundles of chocolate bars & about 5 packs of big bag sweets he looked familiar & I laughed because for 1 I thought if that guy is a baller he has a serious junk food habit & 2 it was about 2.30 am & he was on the bench the next day for Watford against Reading.

Stan that was Annis you Nitwit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:20 pm

August/September time he looked like he could do a job for us. Unfortunate injury and when he came back he didn't seem to have the gusto of the early season.

He has plans to break into the Man United first team, I think he'll end up at a mid to low end Championship on a perm next season

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Bit off topic but does anyone know if Drinkwater drives a black Range Rover sport with an Over finch kit on it?

Stan that was Annis you Nitwit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Talking to Watford fan last week about Drinkwater, don't think they are overly impressed by him.

At times for us he looked a good player, looks like he's going through a dip.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I'm going to call you DJ's LOVE CHILD :lol: :ayatollah:

talking about love childs u reminded me of coventry last season on dibs mini bus and that bloke that we said was ridsdales love child and he couldnt make his mind up about anything. remember him annis ? know wats happened to him?

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

how can an experienced manager think that someone unfit and coming back from injury could make a diference in a big local derby :roll:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:14 am

Drinkwater was a poor man's Charlie Oatway !

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:04 am

Never really thoght a lot of Drinkwater had one decent game at Pompey away but other than that was a bit of a headless chicken

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:56 am

jinks/cwm wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:has DJ ruined another player oops

how can an experienced manager think that someone unfit and coming back from injury could make a diference in a big local derby :roll:

Perhaps an experienced manager thought that he was a better option against a clever and fast Swansea midfield than "workhorse" Gavin Rae.

For "workhorse" read old and slow and someone we tried to offload before now.

And Annis, the bit in bold is just sad tbh. Carl is spot on in his response to what you said there. If he's DJ's love child, you're whatever the total antithesis of a love child is!