Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rambo off on Monday

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:23 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... nts-bottom

Re: Rambo off on Monday

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Dont believe everything you read in the papers, im confident he will stay, same happened with Lansbury at Norwich and he is now there for the season.

Just look at Wengers last words and make of it what you want, but im convinced he will stay.

“I have had good reports from Cardiff and I intend to use him. He could not play last Saturday against Nottingham Forest because he had a little hip problem and we demanded that he rest.

“I think he will play this Saturday again against Hull and then we will see if he comes through that game well.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:17 pm

nobby wrote:Dont believe everything you read in the papers, im confident he will stay, same happened with Lansbury at Norwich and he is now there for the season.

Just look at Wengers last words and make of it what you want, but im convinced he will stay.

“I have had good reports from Cardiff and I intend to use him. He could not play last Saturday against Nottingham Forest because he had a little hip problem and we demanded that he rest.

“I think he will play this Saturday again against Hull and then we will see if he comes through that game well.

you seem confident but annis or carl dont :(

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:19 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37503 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:21 pm

saying on sky sports news he will play for Arsenal in the FA cup next week

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 pm

He can't play in the Cup for Arsenal asa he was on loan for the original tie - players ineligible for the first game can't play in the second. Not sure if that'll change things

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Just seen the interview, he will be avaialble for the Hull game, reports back for gunners duty first thing monday morning..
:(

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Aaron cannot play against Leyton Orient despite what the great Arsene Wenger says, He was not at the club for the original tie like Torres for Chelsea against everton but he could play if they progress to the next round and he has already been called back.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:Aaron cannot play against Leyton Orient despite what the great Arsene Wenger says, He was not at the club for the original tie like Torres for Chelsea against everton but he could play if they progress to the next round and he has already been called back.

recon we'll replace him carl?

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:55 pm

If Ramsey goes the only games next month I can see him playing in are against Sunderland and WBA. So I think he would get more game time here. Then he could go back on April

Unless something has happened with Ramsey injury and AW is unhappy with the club and wants him back ASAP

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:57 pm

glammy74 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Aaron cannot play against Leyton Orient despite what the great Arsene Wenger says, He was not at the club for the original tie like Torres for Chelsea against everton but he could play if they progress to the next round and he has already been called back.

Yes I reckon we will

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:02 pm

carlccfc wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

Yes I reckon we will

Reckon or know?!?!?! :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 pm

BBMack wrote:He can't play in the Cup for Arsenal asa he was on loan for the original tie - players ineligible for the first game can't play in the second. Not sure if that'll change things

He can play. He'd only be ineligible if he playued for Forest in the cup.