Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ATMOSPHERE MOANING

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

stop moaning about the atmosphere and just move to the canton ! u can stand all game sing and do whatever you want ! its the only place in the stadium that feelos like ninian park! its like a terrace everyone goes where they want and does whatever thay want !so stop moaning because that doesnt achieve anything just get in the cantonand support your team. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE BEING TOLD TO SIT IN THE CANTON . come join us come join us come join us over here !

Re: ATMOSPHERE MOANING

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 pm

16silverhillbobbank wrote:stop moaning about the atmosphere and just move to the canton ! u can stand all game sing and do whatever you want ! its the only place in the stadium that feelos like ninian park! its like a terrace everyone goes where they want and does whatever thay want !so stop moaning because that doesnt achieve anything just get in the cantonand support your team. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE BEING TOLD TO SIT IN THE CANTON . come join us come join us come join us over here !

COME and JOIN US IN THE NINIAN STAND, WE OUT SUNG EVERYONE LAST NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:08 pm

My parents in row R, block 105 of the Canton were told to sit down last night because 2 women behind them wanted to sit :?

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Problem is it's not only about standing or singing, it's also the banter with the away support, the accoustics, the noise, the feeling that your part of the game. All those things together is what makes the atmosphere, and that's what I miss about Ninian Park.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:47 pm

16silverhillbobbank wrote:stop moaning about the atmosphere and just move to the canton ! u can stand all game sing and do whatever you want ! its the only place in the stadium that feelos like ninian park! its like a terrace everyone goes where they want and does whatever thay want !so stop moaning because that doesnt achieve anything just get in the cantonand support your team. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE BEING TOLD TO SIT IN THE CANTON . come join us come join us come join us over here !

yea ok we'll fit 20 odd k in one stand :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:15 pm

im in the canton, love being able to stand all game but its still hard to get an atmosphere going.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

COME and JOIN US IN THE NINIAN STAND, WE OUT SUNG EVERYONE LAST NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No offence Annis mate but thats not hard in this new stadium of ours. :(

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Bullshit! You can't go where ever you want. You can go where ever there is a spare empty seat. many of the people in the Canton are season ticket holders and sit/stand in the same seat every match. The row I sit in is virtually full and anyone in my seat before me is politely removed.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

i was there annis singing my fuckin heart out. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

I sit in 114 of the Ninian but will miss the 117/118 lot if they go over to the Canton. Personally I think they do a lot better at creating an atmosphere than they give themselves credit for and the truth is they only get out sung by the away fans for a short time during a game, which is always going to happen.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 pm

I was in block 201 and I get a little animated in the game - shouting praise, getting into it and yes at times a bit critical if say players are not closing down etc. For the first time I can remember I became conscious my voice was echoing around the stand. I looked around and the crowd was just Passionless. 2 people next to me did not say a word all game just stood twice and clapped when we scored. We have a big problem in this new stadium. I can remember when city played bolton in a Friday eve game at np city won 1 0 and the place rocked with prob 10k in the ground last night was a sad sad night for atmosphere

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Labby Doos wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No offence Annis mate but thats not hard in this new stadium of ours. :(

:lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 pm

MY VIEW ARE THAT THE NINIAN STAND ARE GETTING LOUDER , BUT THE CANTON IS GETTING QUIETER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

END OF THE DAY THOUGH ALL OF THE STADIUM SHOULD MAKE SOME NOISE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 pm

I was in block 201 and I get a little animated in the game - shouting praise, getting into it and yes at times a bit critical if say players are not closing down etc. For the first time I can remember I became conscious my voice was echoing around the stand. I looked around and the crowd was just Passionless. 2 people next to me did not say a word all game just stood twice and clapped when we scored. We have a big problem in this new stadium. I can remember when city played bolton in a Friday eve game at np city won 1 0 and the place rocked with prob 10k in the ground last night was a sad sad night for atmosphere

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:45 pm

ABLOCKBLUE wrote:MY VIEW ARE THAT THE NINIAN STAND ARE GETTING LOUDER , BUT THE CANTON IS GETTING QUIETER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

END OF THE DAY THOUGH ALL OF THE STADIUM SHOULD MAKE SOME NOISE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SPOT ON, ON ALL ACCOUNTS and WE WILL GET THE NINIAN STAND EVEN LOUDER. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope no more emails from certain people moaning to the club, Although I am now glad they did it as I nearly moved to the Canton Stand, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:34 pm

im up for moving to ninian i just want to support my team without being treated like a dick ! i just dont want to buy a ninian season and then get told to sit down for every home game when i could stand all the time in the canton. i really think we should do something to get the family moved ! i know it wont happen but may aswell try ? wer letting them take over !