Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SO BOYS TELL ME..

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:34 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:Stan. You should come to the Ninian pub before our fixture? I'm sure ull be surprisingly welcomed.

What's your idea of welcoming a cockney into your boozer.... A cider bottle wrapped around the back of my swede! :lol:
:ayatollah:

To be honest, you've actually turned into a sensible poster which is a suprise when considering your first dozen or so posts!

Stan do the :ayatollah:

CF it was all the QPR bashing I was reading mate it was doing my nut in, fancied putting a few noses out of joint but to be fair some good lads on here & some top posters so all is forgotten and we are back in love yea :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " SO BOYS TELL ME.. "

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:58 pm

I actually enjoy reading Stans posts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I actually enjoy reading Stans posts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

;) Cheers AA

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

;) Cheers AA

Me to, which is a suprise as he used to proper wind me up!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

;) Cheers AA

Me to, which is a suprise as he used to proper wind me up!

He did, but he also got a lot of stick because he was QPR :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:20 pm

have a entered a "i love stan" thread??" i wouldnt go to the ninian stan.....might be some bum touching going on :oops: :oops:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Stan the Man. Yeah his first dozen or so posts were very hostile and it was met with very much the same. Then this Guy realised that we are just a regular bunch of guys that happen to support a different team. Then he started posting more debating topics and actually became quite friendly :ayatollah: Now i enjoy reading his posts and it is good to have another fans perspective on matters. Wish we had more like that. Keep it up Stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:53 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:have a entered a "i love stan" thread??" i wouldnt go to the ninian stan.....might be some bum touching going on :oops: :oops:

I know bruv Milly told me he has a special spot out back for me to 'get to know the lads' :shock:

Top man Nukes, yea you & I had a fair few cyber tear up's to be fair :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:have a entered a "i love stan" thread??" i wouldnt go to the ninian stan.....might be some bum touching going on :oops: :oops:

I know bruv Milly told me he has a special spot out back for me to 'get to know the lads' :shock:

Top man Nukes, yea you & I had a fair few cyber tear up's to be fair :lol:

ImageImage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:What's the secret to beating Leicester City?

I was very impressed with your result last night as I would of said on form I would of gone for a draw or possibly an away win.

What did you feel was the major factor in beating your opposition & how did you keep Yakubu quiet?

Another clean sheet as well, you really are in contention now for an auto spot, seems you've hit form at the right time.

Reason i ask is that Leicester are our next opponents at home & its a game I'm a little worried about, but should I be? Well we are QPR we're masters at messing most things up but this might just be our year.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Cmon Leicester, beat them and lets see who can hold their bottle over the last 13 games..........

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Bluebina

Put your hand on your heart, be honest and truthful & tell me who's team do you think would more have the 'bottle' to get the job done;

A) A Neil Warnock team

B) A Dave Jones team

I look forward to your response lad. ;)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Bluebina

Put your hand on your heart, be honest and truthful & tell me who's team do you think would more have the 'bottle' to get the job done;

A) A Neil Warnock team

B) A Dave Jones team

Sadly
Neil Warnock without doubt .

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:55 pm

as much as it hurts to say id have to say a neil warnock team obviously because he grinds out results and his team shows fight and passion connsistantly but the only down side to his mangement is half of the teams he has managed play dirty football

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Stan

Leicester are a good side, and can score from all positions, we played well and took our chances, Burnley are the best side to visit CCS

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 pm

MARINE STREET BLUES wrote:Stan

Leicester are a good side, and can score from all positions, we played well and took our chances, Burnley are the best side to visit CCS

Sorry got to Disagree, Burnley never really threatened, sloppy defending by us gave them the goal.
Forest/Leicester by far better teams than Burnley in My Opinion.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Norwich were the best team to come to the CCS in my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Burnley game, we were lucky to scrape a point,

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:29 pm

thomas9990 wrote:as much as it hurts to say id have to say a neil warnock team obviously because he grinds out results and his team shows fight and passion connsistantly but the only down side to his mangement is half of the teams he has managed play dirty football

Thomas I can see why you say that with regards to things in the past like Warnock managing the scumbag Chris Morgan & the incident at Reading where he 'apparently' told one of his players to do one of they're players but if I'm honest we are not a dirty team at all. Yes physical, yes we get in your face, yes we harass the opposition but dirty definitely not.

Mentality wise NW is the master & I feel DJ is the pretender. I think the Cardiff job is to big for him personally. Of course if you go up he will be your saviour but I just don't get much good vibes from him.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Bluebina

A) A Neil Warnock team

B) A Dave Jones team

That's not fair, you have loaded the question in favour of option A.

For an honest appraisal from those of us who do think for ourselves I suggest you reword the question in the following manner..

A) A Neil Warnock team

B) Mr Huskey's team

Ah..That more like it a debate :ayatollah:

In fairness to Mr Huskey he can speak fluent Welsh but struggles with English, not a problem look at Bill Shankley, fluent scottish but no one else could understand a word when he spoke English, didn't stop him did it? 0 - 0

Warnocks bark is far far bigger than his bite, something that you can't say about Mr Huskey. One up for Mr Huskey! 0 - 1

Tactically speaking Warnock possibly has the edge here, Mr Huskey is relatively new to the game although his experience of chasing balls around the (rather large) garden has taught him valuable lessons in close control and being a resident of Newport he's always aware of defendants trying to pick your pocket as it were. Close call but Warnock hits the back of the net on this one. 1 - 1

Motivation, Warnock excels but it is well known that he uses sly tricks in this area such as pissing in the half time tea whilst singing God save the Queen. Mr Huskey although a newcomer to modern theoretical motivational behavioural patterns just shows his pearly white teeth and growls, a soft low growl from the deepest depths of the deep. The other day Jay fell over whilst getting up, a Mr Huskey growl had him on his feet before you could say "look at the tits on that Jay" and running down Sloper Road faster than a Jack with a benefit cheque. Mr Huskey wouldn't piss in yer tea, he'd piss on you. Oh yes another one in the Onion Bag...........1 - 2

The Manger in the "Technical Area". Difficult one, Warnock again excels, often seen jumping around, jump around much like the obscure drug related "song" but it gets the fans going, shows he cares big bonus points here. He is a northerner though so most civilised south London folk wouldn't have a scoobies what he's talking about let alone the players, some of which have come all the way from Croydon. Those poor chaps probably think he's a northerner from Ealing or somewhere equally strange. Mr Huskey, he don't f**k about man, if it wasn't for the restraining device imposed by left leaning idiots he'd be on the pitch and giving the opposition some Mr Husky lurve... 3 - 1 to Mr Huskey I believe

The fourth official has indicated that will be two hours of added time as she is meeting her mate for a cappuccino then going shopping

Oh whats this? Warnock is verbally abusing the fourth official, something about rag week, is she a student I ask and just selling a few sterilised "comedy" magazines that only the brain dead or society's outcast find mildly amusing? Oh allahn forgive him, he's only got out his marital aid out and is waving the nine inch torch like object under her pretty yet podgy face. Shocking behaviour, there could be lefties present, he's got to go for this. We wouldn't see Sir Alex performing like this unless the Rah Rah Manchester were loosing, the more "added on time" the better. Mr Huskey, he's just curled up it a little ball and has started to lick his bum, you don't see that in football anymore, not like the old days. Now its all people trying lick someone elses arse, terrible it is, I only said the other the day to a junior colleague, stop trying to like my arse to get on, it won't get you anywhere :roll: Looks like another for Mr Huskey 1 - 4

Well there we there are then, a resounding victory for Mr Huskey. :lol:

He's got four legs
But we don't care
Mr Mr Huskey

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Fcuk me gimme a pint of whatever your on geez!! :lol:

By the way who's Mr Huskey? & why :?:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
thomas9990 wrote:as much as it hurts to say id have to say a neil warnock team obviously because he grinds out results and his team shows fight and passion connsistantly but the only down side to his mangement is half of the teams he has managed play dirty football

Thomas I can see why you say that with regards to things in the past like Warnock managing the scumbag Chris Morgan & the incident at Reading where he 'apparently' told one of his players to do one of they're players but if I'm honest we are not a dirty team at all. Yes physical, yes we get in your face, yes we harass the opposition but dirty definitely not.

Mentality wise NW is the master & I feel DJ is the pretender. I think the Cardiff job is to big for him personally. Of course if you go up he will be your saviour but I just don't get much good vibes from him.

yeah i agree with you but if there was any manager to take over DJ i would rather him to be welsh eg Mark Hughes or Tony pullis but if we cant have them as manger i would definatley take Neil warnock with open arms

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Good post moon.

Firstly the reason I said you guys may need 3 more wins than us is simply down to the fact that we've only lost 3 times all season where you have lost what 9 or 10? Could you let me know, and I simply was using that as an average with regards to you could still lose a few more. Not to say that we won't mate I'm sure we will.

As you say playing counter attacking football would suit us as we break very very quick & have the players to do the damage.

You are right their is lots of twists & turns yet, but for you to catch us you would need to win 3 & us lose 2 to overtake us it could happen but if I was honest I can't see it. We've been consistent all season & have only not been top on 2 separate weeks of the whole season. But again we're QPR we're masters at f*cking shit up! :lol:

Stan don't get me wrong I'm not wishing you bad luck or anything but football is littered with examples of "dead certs" having a last minute wobble. When it comes to this part of the season a loss and two draws would see you pulled back into the pack. If that were to happen and your players lose their bottle it's hard to pull out of it. If my life depended upon it I would say QPR will finish in the top two but also I wouldn't be totally surprised if you finished third...stranger things have happened. I see Forest, Leicester and ourselves as the main threats with Norwich and Leeds finishing 5th and 6th although Burnley are well capable of of doing a Blackpool and sneaking in at the last minute.

To answer your question we've lost 9 but have the same number of wins as you but you have 6 more draws and 6 less defeats hence your 6 point lead over us.

Best of luck anyway.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Cheers moon, yea I make you right a couple of indifferent results & as you say the heat will be on us. I argued with a pal last week about us drawing at Preston last Saturday 1-1 & that we hadn't killed off the game at 1-0 and left Hulse up top on his own rather than going for the throat, his argument was that it was a good point on the road but I was pissed off because I can see happening what you just said about a couple more draws & you boys winning. Saying that after seeing what they done last night at Forest in hindsight it might of been a good point at Deepdale for us.

Football eh.. what a head f*ck! :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:25 pm

moonboots wrote:

Firstly the reason I said you guys may need 3 more wins than us is simply down to the fact that we've only lost 3 times all season where you have lost what 9 or 10? Could you let me know, and I simply was using that as an average with regards to you could still lose a few more. Not to say that we won't mate I'm sure we will.

As you say playing counter attacking football would suit us as we break very very quick & have the players to do the damage.

You are right their is lots of twists & turns yet, but for you to catch us you would need to win 3 & us lose 2 to overtake us it could happen but if I was honest I can't see it. We've been consistent all season & have only not been top on 2 separate weeks of the whole season. But again we're QPR we're masters at f*cking shit up! :lol:

Stan don't get me wrong I'm not wishing you bad luck or anything but football is littered with examples of "dead certs" having a last minute wobble. When it comes to this part of the season a loss and two draws would see you pulled back into the pack. If that were to happen and your players lose their bottle it's hard to pull out of it. If my life depended upon it I would say QPR will finish in the top two but also I wouldn't be totally surprised if you finished third...stranger things have happened. I see Forest, Leicester and ourselves as the main threats with Norwich and Leeds finishing 5th and 6th although Burnley are well capable of of doing a Blackpool and sneaking in at the last minute.

To answer your question we've lost 9 but have the same number of wins as you but you have 6 more draws and 6 less defeats hence your 6 point lead over us.

Best of luck anyway.

Just look at Wolves when Dave Jones was there, 9pts clear in April Never even went up.
2nd season 7pts clear in April ended up in the play offs.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Wow that is shocking stats actually Annis in the cold light of day isn't it.

I can see why your not totally optimistic.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Wow that is shocking stats actually Annis in the cold light of day isn't it.

I can see why your not totally optimistic.

Stan, thats why I continually say that he bottles it.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
moonboots wrote:

Best of luck anyway.

Just look at Wolves when Dave Jones was there, 9pts clear in April Never even went up.
2nd season 7pts clear in April ended up in the play offs.

You've made my point for me mate :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Hey Stan....you spend so much time on here mate I've got the perfect song for you :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDrhXLjkf70

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 am

moonboots wrote:Hey Stan....you spend so much time on here mate I've got the perfect song for you :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDrhXLjkf70

:lol: :lol:

More LIKE than love ;)

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:00 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Fcuk me gimme a pint of whatever your on geez!! :lol:

By the way who's Mr Huskey? & why :?:

Shhhh

Mr H,

I know nothing, I'm going to jump off the roof and land safely, only 700 ft or so. :D