Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I don't wanna spoil everyones good mood but....

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:02 am

....How the hell do the Jacks keep winning? I keep expecting/hoping they will fall away, hoped they'd react as badly as we did to losing a derby game, but they didn't. I know they've got weeds at the weekend, is that the start of a tougher run of games? Got to be due??? :ayatollah:

Re: I don't wanna spoil everyones good mood but....

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:03 am

We will finish above them. I am confident of that! :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 am

Zabier wrote:We will finish above them. I am confident of that! :ayatollah:

Hope you're right, we certainly should! :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:31 am

we have no right to be above them at the mo, they are playing well, and getting results :x

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Coventry raped them all game accordin to the boys in work,take nothin away from them because they won but at the end of the day since they lost to us they've played an awful boro side,doncaster with 13 players out and coventry,don't get me wrong u can only beat what's infront of u,but they have much tougher fixtures comin up and i would much rather have the run in that we have than what they do :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Coventry raped them all game accordin to the boys in work,take nothin away from them because they won but at the end of the day since they lost to us they've played an awful boro side,doncaster with 13 players out and coventry,don't get me wrong u can only beat what's infront of u,but they have much tougher fixtures comin up and i would much rather have the run in that we have than what they do :ayatollah:

A team with Marlon King in raped the jacks????
:ayatollah: