Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

no more support the boys rubbish

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:55 pm

everyone shouts along with it and a cheer goes up then slump into their seats and dont say f*ck all until its said again at the start of second half
where they do the same before slumping back into their seats to remain silent till the end :evil: :twisted:

Re: no more support the boys rubbish

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:33 am

Completely agree boss. It pisses me off (pardon my french)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:37 am

The stewards in 117 are disgusting, not fit to wear the caps. They ruin any potential atmosphere

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:01 am

Quite embarrasing tbh :( When you hear the away fans, rather than our fans :evil:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:03 am

when the anouncer said the support the boys crap at the start of the second half some leicester fans went aarrrgghh and took the piss out of it :cry:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:08 am

jinks/cwm wrote:when the anouncer said the support the boys crap at the start of the second half some leicester fans went aarrrgghh and took the piss out of it :cry:

Who gives a f**k what they did?

The kids love it and it's what we've done for years so f**k em.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:37 am

Karl wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:when the anouncer said the support the boys crap at the start of the second half some leicester fans went aarrrgghh and took the piss out of it :cry:

Who gives a f**k what they did?

The kids love it and it's what we've done for years so f**k em.

its shit and exactly what you say yes its been done for years but really had a shelf life of one season....
im sure the kids would rather him shout grange do the ayatollah , canton do the ayatollah not some crap american rip off.. what next ITSSSSS SSHHHOWWW TIIMMMMMEEE :roll:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 am

The idea of a tribeThe tribe DVD is not new. The tribes have formed man from time immemorial - for safety, nutrition, socialization and survival. Fast forward past the Cro-Magnon and see the change of technology and time, but people do not. The"tribe"Your baby can read DVDinstinct - the thing in us that pushes us to join a gang, the geeks, the jocks, nerds, greasers and later the church, the Rotary, a fraternity or sorority is still intact. The Scrubs DVDneed to form a tribe to survive, have never left. But instead of dinosaurs and invading armies, we need to survive peer pressure, office politics, competition and a series of other attacks on our group. The industrial The office DVDage was the scale and a strategy of power from top to bottom, and flatten to form tribes has been sublimated - in Scouting, Tupperware parties and religious organizations. Popular books on leadership lived more power over what to wear, how to survive office politics and "management"of resources,here are thosePrison break DVD who are determined to help others make the world a better place and improve conditions for all of us. This is a value of global savings - and can save money - if we understand the role of the tribes will renew the world in coming decades.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 am

amy001 wrote:The idea of a tribeThe tribe DVD is not new. The tribes have formed man from time immemorial - for safety, nutrition, socialization and survival. Fast forward past the Cro-Magnon and see the change of technology and time, but people do not. The"tribe"Your baby can read DVDinstinct - the thing in us that pushes us to join a gang, the geeks, the jocks, nerds, greasers and later the church, the Rotary, a fraternity or sorority is still intact. The Scrubs DVDneed to form a tribe to survive, have never left. But instead of dinosaurs and invading armies, we need to survive peer pressure, office politics, competition and a series of other attacks on our group. The industrial The office DVDage was the scale and a strategy of power from top to bottom, and flatten to form tribes has been sublimated - in Scouting, Tupperware parties and religious organizations. Popular books on leadership lived more power over what to wear, how to survive office politics and "management"of resources,here are thosePrison break DVD who are determined to help others make the world a better place and improve conditions for all of us. This is a value of global savings - and can save money - if we understand the role of the tribes will renew the world in coming decades.

Eh? :?:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 am

I don't mind it, but perhaps asking everyone to do the ayatollah instead would be better. Also Ali needs to update his playlist. Its the same stuff ALL the time. Get some modern stuff in there Ali :roll:

Perhaps making more of a deal just before he plays Men of Harlech. That's a song that will always improve atmosphere.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 am

Midfield general wrote:When they did replace him a few years back I backed him but that was then and sometimes its good to have a change

I think Ali's great and I don't see a lot else he can do without getting into trouble. It's our responsibility as fans to respond and we don't. Well, a portion of us do in the Canton Stand so you should definitely all come over and join our party!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:20 am

Midfield general wrote:To be honest I think Ali is yesterdays man myself

Nice person and all that but I agree.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:24 am

Think that's a bit unfair, thought the atmosphere was a lot better yesterday than previous weeks

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:25 am

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:

No chance, great guy, funny comes out with great one liners and plays class tunes!!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:15 am

Bigbluebird wrote:
Gerry Hat Trick wrote:

No chance, great guy, funny comes out with great one liners and plays class tunes!!

All of that is rather subjective. My opinion differs regarding the one liners and the music. In fact I find the music rather predictable, lyrics unintelligible and the beat oppressive. It really spoils my day having to shout at the person next to me just to be heard and is likely to be the reason I will no longer buy season tickets.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:26 am

"atega 'r bechgyn a gwna rhyw dadwrdd"

According to the online English/Welsh translator that says "support the boys and make some noise"

Considering the recent 6 page thread we had on Ali's use of the Welsh language may be he should try this instead ;)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Fully agree Jinks its about time Ali stopped doing this, Its cringeable in my view and your right as soon as he shouts its met with..........hushhhhhh silence. Boring and old hat now in my opinion

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:

No way! Ali loves this club and to replace him would just be stupid. Would you rather a dull announcer like the ones they have at Anfield etc. We defiantly have the best announcer in football!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Are you really saying Ali isn't good at his job :shock:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Are you really saying Ali isn't good at his job :shock:

I am saying its time to move on and it appears that others agree with me.

OK cool, lets put a man out of a job that he is good at and loves doing just because a hanfull of people think "its time to move on" :roll:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Are you really saying Ali isn't good at his job :shock:

I am saying its time to move on and it appears that others agree with me.

OK cool, lets put a man out of a job that he is good at and loves doing just because a hanfull of people think "its time to move on" :roll:

Subjective but come to terms with the fact that there are others who do not think as you do. He is a very public face of CCFC and if some people think it's time he moved on then the owners have to take that into consideration if it impacts on future revenue.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Im sure people just like to moan, he has done it for years, I dont see any problem.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Im sure people just like to moan, he has done it for years, I dont see any problem.

I think so aswell Luke.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 pm

Who will have a go at the current players and manager in the papers then :o

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:Subjective but come to terms with the fact that there are others who do not think as you do. He is a very public face of CCFC and if some people think it's time he moved on then the owners have to take that into consideration if it impacts on future revenue.

How on earth could Ali have impacts on the future revenue?

Midfield general wrote:With that attitude we'd still have past players playing for the team with their walking sticks!!! :lol:

Ridiculous..

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Ali is class, both as a City fan and as an ordinary decent man.

His hands are tied by the club, and he does his best. If he did what he really wanted to do, then I don't think the club would take kindly to it.

As for the shit atmosphere, it IS the clubs fault. And a few "fans". The club at the moment is our enemy.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:50 pm

im not saying get rid of ali just get rid of support the boys and make some noise bollocks its aweful

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:59 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:im not saying get rid of ali just get rid of support the boys and make some noise bollocks its aweful

Not you mate but some people in this thread have said he should go