Lee Naylor

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 pm

I've forgotten what he looks like? :D

Re: Lee Naylor

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 pm

who we talking bout again? :D

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 pm

im ashamed to say that at the Burnley game,i just finifshed my drink and was walking back to my seat when Lee Naylor went passed me.

Im i the only person who he has got passed this season ;)

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Naylor had been poor no doubt but it wasn't long ago people were saying the same about Quinn

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:00 am

2blue2handle wrote:Naylor had been poor no doubt but it wasn't long ago people were saying the same about Quinn

And Hudson

And McPhail

Jay's getting it at the mo, Cardiff fans gotta hate someone.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:06 am

well if people arent up to it then i think people have a right to say.

hudson and quinn have both been poor in the past, but neither has been as bad as naylor has. possibly the worst signing in the DJ era, and he has some competition there!!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:12 am

Worst signing? :O He's scored more than MaClean and tackled 4,000 times more than Commingues.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:16 am

also been at fault for more goals than either.....

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:22 am

Commingues better than Naylor. Oh dear, some people just are boo boys for life. :roll: Not bothering to dignify that one.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:26 am

to be fair i wasnt talkig about the quality, but the impact of the signing. comminges came for nothing, left for nothing and did little, good or bad as he hardly ever got on the pitch. while naylor has been making a fool of himself more and more for the last few months.

so yeah, i cant think of another DJ signing that has had such a negative impact on the first team as naylor.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:39 am

Before we go further let's just keep it clear the current back 5 is the strongest on the books by some distance before I get accused of calling for Naylor to come back in :lol:.

I think that Naylor has had a tough job, behind Bellamy he has less protection than Say Burke or even Whitts that track back. That doesn't excuse some of his poor performances (Millwall at home for example where he was dire). But it does have to be taken into account. But look at Hudson he was seen as the devil incarnate to many yet came good. I think we should have a little more faith in our players than write them off.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:43 am

RFMH wrote:Before we go further let's just keep it clear the current back 5 is the strongest on the books by some distance before I get accused of calling for Naylor to come back in :lol:.

I think that Naylor has had a tough job, behind Bellamy he has less protection than Say Burke or even Whitts that track back. That doesn't excuse some of his poor performances (Millwall at home for example where he was dire). But it does have to be taken into account. But look at Hudson he was seen as the devil incarnate to many yet came good. I think we should have a little more faith in our players than write them off.

There is no excuse Robin.Whoever replaces Naylor also has a tough job behind Bellamy but they seem to be a lot better at dealing with it.I do however agree with your point about Hudson.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:43 am

Dave Jones could have signed a far better left back on half the wages that Naylors on :( :( :( :(