Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i think ramsey shyt again tonight

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 pm

sooner he goes back the better,but if he wants to stay here wenger for the season we will give him a chance :D :D :ayatollah:

Re: i think ramsey shyt again tonight

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:00 pm

I agree hes to unfit and inconsistant for the prem right now.
But i think with right help, we can do something with himĀ¬!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 pm

haha thought you were serious there for a second!!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:06 pm

he is being serious!! (hopes someone at arsenal is reading this)

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm

even dave jones said in his interview that hes not fit enough to go back. think arsenal should jus wait till next season

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:25 am

Hes pathetic, unfit not up to Championship standards its not asif he ran the game himself today also his goal was rubbish aswell personally wenger if I was you I wouldnt want him sell him for free his useless ;) ;) 8-)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:09 am

brewer918 wrote:haha thought you were serious there for a second!!

And me. I was about to flip.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:58 am

Ramsey is dreadful, I can't ever see Arsenal wanting him back, why would they, best leave him here thats what I'd say to Wenger. we would do this purely out of munificence.

:mrgreen:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:02 am

On a serious note, he isn't fit enough yet. He was flagging for the last 15-20 minutes yesterday and I honestly do think it is beneficial for Arsenal that he stays at least 1-2 more months. The trouble could be is that Wenger might only want him as fit as he is now because he doesn't plan on starting him, just using him as a sub.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Rambo's prpaly reading this thinking

WHAT THE f**k HAVE I DONEĀ¬? :cry:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 pm

ha ha dave jones playin the same game as us sayin hes not reddy yet, needs a few more weeks to get fit - til may like....

but he did look shot for the last 15 las nite. seriously, he cld probably do with another 2-3 weeks here, 4 or 5 more games, to get his 90 minute fitness back.

dont tell wenger though - but rambos bin world class, aint he?!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

14J wrote:ha ha dave jones playin the same game as us sayin hes not reddy yet, needs a few more weeks to get fit - til may like....

but he did look shot for the last 15 las nite. seriously, he cld probably do with another 2-3 weeks here, 4 or 5 more games, to get his 90 minute fitness back.

dont tell wenger though - but rambos bin world class, aint he?!

a class act :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: