Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tactics + DJ

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 pm

tonight was one of the first games that i can remember where DJ had his tactics spot on, 1-0 up holding onto our lead and takes bothroyd off who played decent throughout the game and played with a 5 man midfield. bringing Mcphail on and burke on later. DJ had it spot on tonight. if we play like we did tonight for the rest of the season i believe we will have autos. slate me if you want but i think we can do it, but hopefully ramsey will stay on if DJ can get the deal done and oli's injury isn't too bad.
Leicester have a quality side and tonight they played well but we were also on form and we outplayed them bigtime. well done city keep it up!! :ayatollah:

Re: tactics + DJ

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:20 pm

great result!! thought dj taking chopra off when we went 2-0 up was a good shout!! :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 pm

very good, tbh bothroyd was doing ok but not great but to put J.E.T. up front and have 5 man midfield was a great decision, very happy tonight :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 pm

brewer918 wrote:great result!! thought dj taking chopra off when we went 2-0 up was a good shout!! :ayatollah:

Absolutely.

He will eventually need to be rested though, as he's playing with a fractured ankle :shock:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:31 pm

DannyBluebird wrote:
brewer918 wrote:great result!! thought dj taking chopra off when we went 2-0 up was a good shout!! :ayatollah:

Absolutely.

He will eventually need to be rested though, as he's playing with a fractured ankle :shock:

chorpa is a animal loool. played well, great to see him get a goal

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:35 pm

to be fair DJ was readying the sub before the second goal went in. still, i think it made things more solid with the 5 in the middle

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:45 pm

switching tactics and playing the way we did tonight im really confident for the next few games.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:47 am

He has clearly been reading the forum for advice :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:He has clearly been reading the forum for advice :ayatollah:

in that case....would have been nice to get a mention in the interview.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:26 am

lewis91 wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:He has clearly been reading the forum for advice :ayatollah:

in that case....would have been nice to get a mention in the interview.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: