Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

German flag in 117 .....WHY??111

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 pm

A man in 117, who offers NO support during the match, unfulrs a German flag at the end when we win.

No likey und Irish flag, NO likey und Deutsche flag.

Re: German flag in 117 .....WHY??111

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:34 pm

ballack to cardiff..heard it here first :lol:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Still a sad thing to-do with Germany knocking out England in the World Cup.. All very boring :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Midfield general wrote:and that many died fight Germany in the past

That has nothing to do with it :roll:

More pathetic that we care more about who beat England than watching our own national side.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:09 pm

phat i agree with you fella. should be welsh, cardiff or malaysian flags there

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:19 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:A man in 117, who offers NO support during the match, unfulrs a German flag at the end when we win.

Old man with a picnic :lol: ?
Pointless if you ask me, doubt the away fans even care whats it been 6 months ? :?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 pm

For those that know, a staunch city fan and German. :D :D :D

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/C ... epherd.jpg

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/C ... way010.jpg

German shepherd!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Midfield general wrote:Thats right try and wipe out the history of those brave souls who put their lives on the line to save this country from Hitler. This German flag should be taken out of the stadium and set alight.

I'm not trying to wipe out the history of those brave soldiers. I'm to honour their memories by respecting what they fought for. They fought so that no race is discriminated against. And that's what I'm doing. The Germans of today have nothing to do with WW2, same as we have nothing to do with that war.

RIP to our soldiers and I'm proud that they fought for a better world, for ALL man kind :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:34 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Thats right try and wipe out the history of those brave souls who put their lives on the line to save this country from Hitler. This German flag should be taken out of the stadium and set alight.

I'm not trying to wipe out the history of those brave soldiers. I'm to honour their memories by respecting what they fought for. They fought so that no race is discriminated against. And that's what I'm doing. The Germans of today have nothing to do with WW2, same as we have nothing to do with that war.

RIP to our soldiers and I'm proud that they fought for a better world, for ALL man kind :ayatollah:

Agreed Phat Frog.

They still play in the world cup I think??? :D :D

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:08 am

Midfield general wrote:Its the same to the older folk than a taliban flag being waved today

I didn't know there was such a thing as a Taliban flag.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 am

he sits by me that really sums the guy up relly if u no what i mean lol :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:19 am

The point of this is that he hardly cheers a thing during the match, then at end unfurls German flag...

CCFC LOUIS KNOWS WHO I MEAN.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:26 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:The point of this is that he hardly cheers a thing during the match, then at end unfurls German flag...

CCFC LOUIS KNOWS WHO I MEAN.

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Never sings, only looks with horror when we do sing,
looked across and saw him downing 4 pints of milk :shock: :lol: :lol:
EVERY time we win it comes out :lol: :shock: :oops: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 am

I'm sick of him. I'm sick of the midget 3 rows in front who gives it all to the away fans after we score, despite moaning before. I'm sick of it all. 117, row g or so down is a disgrace :evil:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:33 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I'm sick of him. I'm sick of the midget 3 rows in front who gives it all to the away fans after we score, despite moaning before. I'm sick of it all. 117, row g or so down is a disgrace :evil:

Seen the barking mad tourettes women yet ? :lol: :oops:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:35 am

Aw man, she was crying outside because people were telling her to shut up or something. I'd rather she made noise, than everyone be quiet. And Ravenellis behaviour towards her in the past :o :o :o

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:41 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Aw man, she was crying outside because people were telling her to shut up or something. I'd rather she made noise, than everyone be quiet. And Ravenellis behaviour towards her in the past :o :o :o

She must've had a fair few mind, I was in the ground earlier and when they moved all the Leciester kids forward she was dancing around giving it the come on to them :lol: at one point she got stuck in the chair jumping over dancing :lol: :lol:
The stewards in our block are pathetic they tell everyone from the entrance down to sit down but everyone over that they dont give a toss, I dont see why we have to sit down anyway ? :shock: :? :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 am

It does my head in. I actually had a really bad back the last few days, onset of sciatica, and I was made to sit which made it much worse :( :( Canton here we come

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:51 am

talking of flag wearing twats,my personal favourite was that jack fella carrying a blackpool flag around the liberty,i found it hilarious because of
1) most cardiff fans want blackpool to do well in the prem
2)he was about 80 year old and his carers had to sit him down every now and again :old: :old: :old:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:52 am

Safety.... I never knew standing up was unsafe ?
Blocking someone elses view ... Person behind stand up ?
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :| :x

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:11 am

Any of our fans who fetch germany flags to our games are as sad and pathetic as the jack vermin who got blackpool flags and orange balloons.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 am

ccfc-louis wrote:Safety.... I never knew standing up was unsafe ?
Blocking someone elses view ... Person behind stand up ?
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :| :x

I tried to reason with them before, but they dont listen. They were infact even quicker to get us sitting today.

SEEMS like someone is telling certain types of people to move to the front of 117 too :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 am

maybe next time i am home i might bring my cologne bluebirds flag with me, which was featured on german tv during the fa cup.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:03 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:A man in 117, who offers NO support during the match, unfulrs a German flag at the end when we win.

Yes, saw him too....

He looked a little devoid of intelligence and had a smug grin as he waved it waist high towards the away end (he couldn't lift it any higher due to his large disposition!!) then sat down and contributed, erm, nothing else for the whole match!!

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 am

What I would say is,if you don't like it either tell the person with the flag or just get straight into him.Myself I haven't got a problem with any flag !! Where ever they come from ,if they support Cardiff then thats all that matters :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:14 am

If he was from Germany or has German background what's the problem? If he wasn't then it's a bit pointless but he pays as much as we do per game so he can do what he wants provided it doesn't have a negative effect on our team.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:23 am

Uncle Fester wrote:For those that know, a staunch city fan and German. :D :D :D

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/C ... epherd.jpg

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/C ... way010.jpg

German shepherd!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:03 am

Zabier wrote:If he was from Germany or has German background what's the problem? If he wasn't then it's a bit pointless but he pays as much as we do per game so he can do what he wants provided it doesn't have a negative effect on our team.

Don't get me wrong mate, fly what ever flag you wish.

My point is that he doesn't cheer our team during the match, moans about people making an atmosphere, tells the stewards etc - all negative to our team what with hampering the atmosphere - then wallows in the glory when it suits him. Too many fans willing to do that, but hamper everyone elses enjoyment. The problem with our fans is that too many care only about themselves and what entertainment they get.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:09 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote: The problem with our fans is that too many care only about themselves and what entertainment they get.

Ummmm are you not falling into the same category :?

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:11 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Zabier wrote:If he was from Germany or has German background what's the problem? If he wasn't then it's a bit pointless but he pays as much as we do per game so he can do what he wants provided it doesn't have a negative effect on our team.

Don't get me wrong mate, fly what ever flag you wish.

My point is that he doesn't cheer our team during the match, moans about people making an atmosphere, tells the stewards etc - all negative to our team what with hampering the atmosphere - then wallows in the glory when it suits him. Too many fans willing to do that, but hamper everyone elses enjoyment. The problem with our fans is that too many care only about themselves and what entertainment they get.

So this is more than a one game issue then? In that case I see the argument. I thought it was just this one off time regarding him flying a German flag in an attempt to wind up the Leicester fans.