Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

last chance salloon

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:55 pm

well folks, the way i see it tonight is that the team need to put their hands down their pants and find someBOLLOX :D
without the dog we lack in mifield (such as Brown which i mentioned in my first post) we dont front up against teams we should be taking to the cleaners.Lets impose our game on them, not worry about their lot
DJ, its leicester not foopin Arsenal or ManU, so lets get after them straight from the off. Time for excuses lapsed with the dreadful xmas run, NOW IS THE TIME.. :old:
Anything less than 3 points tonight will be a disaster, our run in will get harder the more points we drop and the tighter the players will be on the pitch. Cmon then bellers, whitts, jay and the rest, play to the levels us fans know is in there. Show us some foopin passion and the fans will roar us on til the end of the season, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: last chance salloon

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:01 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:well folks, the way i see it tonight is that the team need to put their hands down their pants and find someBOLLOX :D
without the dog we lack in mifield (such as Brown which i mentioned in my first post) we dont front up against teams we should be taking to the cleaners.Lets impose our game on them, not worry about their lot
DJ, its leicester not foopin Arsenal or ManU, so lets get after them straight from the off. Time for excuses lapsed with the dreadful xmas run, NOW IS THE TIME.. :old:
Anything less than 3 points tonight will be a disaster, our run in will get harder the more points we drop and the tighter the players will be on the pitch. Cmon then bellers, whitts, jay and the rest, play to the levels us fans know is in there. Show us some foopin passion and the fans will roar us on til the end of the season, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We have to get 3pts tonight, going to be a very exciting game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: last chance salloon

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
norfolkin welsh wrote:well folks, the way i see it tonight is that the team need to put their hands down their pants and find someBOLLOX :D

We have to get 3pts tonight, going to be a very exciting game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lets get a good atmosphere goin to spur on the players. cmon block 116