Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: GOODBYE FOR A WHILE MOVING TO CYPRUS

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:27 pm

maccydee wrote:
BlueInHeath wrote:
maccydee wrote:As some know I am moving to Cyprus tomorrow so will be 'dark' for a while until the net kicks in. Fingers crossed for a good run now and for us to get that second place. I was in the Falklands for the playoff final and can't bare to watch another play off competition from abroad.

Let's hope for a City tour of Cyprus and I can host some of you lot on the piss out there.

Regards

Neil

WHere you gong to be stationed Maccy? i had three months in Troodos stayed in Platres:), brandy sour for breky:) permanently pissed on Keo and Metaxa

Akrotiri. Maybe not for brekky but I intend to earn an Aki arms t shirt asap.

A weekend trip to akrotiri was our bonus if we did OK in the week, ladies mile :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GOODBYE FOR A WHILE MOVING TO CYPRUS

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:49 am

Big Ceri wrote:Take Care Mate, now the government have messed up LOA it'll still be a nice place. I'll be over in Apr for a spot of "decompression" before flying back to the UK, so pse have a word with your RAf type chaps and ask them not to screw the flights up around this time. Hope you have a great posting mate and try and make the most of it!!!

Big Ceri in Afghan!!!!

Hi Ceri, I'll be in ATC by then and will make sure your flight is sorted ATC end. Do you guys have to fly back to the UK then out to Cyprus on the trooper? Give me a shout when you are here on that and I'll try and meet you if I can.