Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOODBYE FOR A WHILE MOVING TO CYPRUS

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:45 pm

As some know I am moving to Cyprus tomorrow so will be 'dark' for a while until the net kicks in. Fingers crossed for a good run now and for us to get that second place. I was in the Falklands for the playoff final and can't bare to watch another play off competition from abroad.

Let's hope for a City tour of Cyprus and I can host some of you lot on the piss out there.

Regards

Neil

Re: GOODBYE FOR A WHILE MOVING TO CYPRUS

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:48 pm

maccydee wrote:As some know I am moving to Cyprus tomorrow so will be 'dark' for a while until the net kicks in. Fingers crossed for a good run now and for us to get that second place. I was in the Falklands for the playoff final and can't bare to watch another play off competition from abroad.

Let's hope for a City tour of Cyprus and I can host some of you lot on the piss out there.

Regards

Neil

Good luck Maccy! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Have a good one and good luck to you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Good Luck Maccy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:11 pm

cyprus you jammy git :mrgreen:
good luck fella

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Good luck Neil. Have a good one :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Glad you got to see a Cardiff win before your move!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

maccydee wrote:As some know I am moving to Cyprus tomorrow so will be 'dark' for a while until the net kicks in. Fingers crossed for a good run now and for us to get that second place. I was in the Falklands for the playoff final and can't bare to watch another play off competition from abroad.

Regards

Neil

Good luck mate :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:57 pm

All the best mate :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:39 pm

All the best mate :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:39 pm

enjoy mate ,what u doing out there...been a few times and im out in paphos this august getting married so if your that side be happy to bring u some city gear out or meet me and my mates etc for a beer ...have a great time ,good luck

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:43 pm

get a good tan,goodluck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Enjoy it as much as possible, my brother did a stint in Cyprus and it didn't sound the best place, sorry to say! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:49 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 pm

nice to have met you - good luck for the future! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Regards

Neil

WHere you gong to be stationed Maccy? i had three months in Troodos stayed in Platres:), brandy sour for breky:) permanently pissed on Keo and Metaxa

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Best of luck with the move and Im sure we wont be seeing the last of your posts !!!! Its a small world now with the internet ! best wishes :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Good luck mate be happy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:16 am

All the Best Neil.
Enjoyed the matches with you, cant blame you going Neil, Sunny Cyprus, or wet/cold Uk :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Been a pleasure knowing you, hope you and your Family settle in good.

keep in touch Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:29 am

Claire wrote:Glad you got to see a Cardiff win before your move!

Me too. My mate Cecil gutted you haven't texted him.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 am

d20 wrote:enjoy mate ,what u doing out there...been a few times and im out in paphos this august getting married so if your that side be happy to bring u some city gear out or meet me and my mates etc for a beer ...have a great time ,good luck

When you getting married? I'm at Akrotiri which is by Limassol but Paphos 45 mins away. I'm working at RAF Akrotiri as an Air Traffic Controller.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:31 am

BlueInHeath wrote:

Regards

Neil

WHere you gong to be stationed Maccy? i had three months in Troodos stayed in Platres:), brandy sour for breky:) permanently pissed on Keo and Metaxa

Akrotiri. Maybe not for brekky but I intend to earn an Aki arms t shirt asap.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:33 am

Dafydd wrote:Enjoy it as much as possible, my brother did a stint in Cyprus and it didn't sound the best place, sorry to say! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully will be ok. People I know are enjoying it but some are not sure.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:All the Best Neil.
Enjoyed the matches with you, cant blame you going Neil, Sunny Cyprus, or wet/cold Uk :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks a lot mate. Hoping to join the Australian Air Force after Cyprus. Fed up of UK and I think 3 years in Cyprus will make me want to stay away. Managed to get on at Brize Norton where I am flying from but then I will be off probably until next week when I start work.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:36 pm

All the best. :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Merlin wrote:nice to have met you - good luck for the future! :ayatollah:

Ditto young man.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Great place to go and live. Did a project on the country's tourism once, they have around 300 sunny days a year!! About the opposite to here in the um.. Enjoy.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Take Care Mate, now the government have messed up LOA it'll still be a nice place. I'll be over in Apr for a spot of "decompression" before flying back to the UK, so pse have a word with your RAf type chaps and ask them not to screw the flights up around this time. Hope you have a great posting mate and try and make the most of it!!!

Big Ceri in Afghan!!!!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:21 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:All the Best Neil.

Thanks a lot mate. Hoping to join the Australian Air Force after Cyprus. Fed up of UK and I think 3 years in Cyprus will make me want to stay away. Managed to get on at Brize Norton where I am flying from but then I will be off probably until next week when I start work.

Dont forget Neil, Keep us updated like Big Ceri did :ayatollah: :ayatollah: