Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

90's harcore fans where are they now

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:12 pm

i WAS thinking of fans who I havent seen at games in recent years, if anyone knows them are they still about watching the city :ayatollah: woody from tredegar <posty> dibble <barry> deacon <Cardiff> beefy train driver used to sit in the canton stand. two lads with mohicans at the time brothers from pontypool used to drive a range/land rover ? flash from aberdare way, guy used to wear a fila jacket from ebbw vale way possible liverpool fan also !!! a lad used to work in mcdonalds possibly hit by a paving stone against celtic ? any others add their names and we'll see if we track em down !!!

Re: 90's harcore fans where are they now

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:i WAS thinking of fans who I havent seen at games in recent years, if anyone knows them are they still about watching the city :ayatollah: woody from tredegar <posty> dibble <barry> deacon <Cardiff> beefy train driver used to sit in the canton stand. two lads with mohicans at the time brothers from pontypool used to drive a range/land rover ? flash from aberdare way, guy used to wear a fila jacket from ebbw vale way possible liverpool fan also !!! a lad used to work in mcdonalds possibly hit by a paving stone against celtic ? any others add their names and we'll see if we track em down !!!

Woody was banned for 10 years after the Stoke Game....his ban should be up this year

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Fairwater Youth wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:i WAS thinking of fans who I havent seen at games in recent years, if anyone knows them are they still about watching the city :ayatollah: woody from tredegar <posty> dibble <barry> deacon <Cardiff> beefy train driver used to sit in the canton stand. two lads with mohicans at the time brothers from pontypool used to drive a range/land rover ? flash from aberdare way, guy used to wear a fila jacket from ebbw vale way possible liverpool fan also !!! a lad used to work in mcdonalds possibly hit by a paving stone against celtic ? any others add their names and we'll see if we track em down !!!

Woody was banned for 10 years after the Stoke Game....his ban should be up this year

great lad woody always home and away regular as clockwork!!! hopefully he will be back at the new stadium soon :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
Fairwater Youth wrote:

great lad woody always home and away regular as clockwork!!! hopefully he will be back at the new stadium soon :ayatollah:

I don't know what happened to the 2 brothers from Pontypool mind....I remember one getting nicked at peterborough away in 98 and then kicking off with Hednesford on the Grange End in the F A Cup game!!

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:39 pm

batesy banning order after chelsea guy gutted 3 years

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Lad with the fila jacket could be big quinny ? Flash from Aberdare pops up now & again .The lad from Mc D is now manager @ the one in cullverhouse cross (Anthony his name ) He took a brick over his head against Celtic years back ,when we tried to have a friendly drink with em in The Ninian ;)

Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Big Dave comes to mind,he was always on the scene in the 90's. He was big mates with Annis.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 pm

daddy boy remember him :lol:
what about the west brom fan around 1990 got banned at west brom so followed us.. stocky guy with a touche

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Xcasual wrote:Lad with the fila jacket could be big quinny ? Flash from Aberdare pops up now & again .The lad from Mc D is now manager @ the one in cullverhouse cross (Anthony his name ) He took a brick over his head against Celtic years back ,when we tried to have a friendly drink with em in The Ninian ;)

i remember that night against the fenian scum :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Xcasual wrote:Big Dave comes to mind,he was always on the scene in the 90's. He was big mates with Annis.

Big Dave is most prob Topman. He was on the bus to Leeds :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:33 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
Xcasual wrote:Lad with the fila jacket could be big quinny ? Flash from Aberdare pops up now & again .The lad from Mc D is now manager @ the one in cullverhouse cross (Anthony his name ) He took a brick over his head against Celtic years back ,when we tried to have a friendly drink with em in The Ninian ;)

i remember that night against the fenian scum :ayatollah:

How grown up of you.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:52 am

I remember that friendly drink in the Ninian very well :lol: , not many of us went in there, seems most are on this thread :lol: