Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Promotion update --- Important!!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Who would have thought we would be in this fantastic position when we walked away from Wembley last season. Slight hiccup yesterday but automatic promotion is still very much on.

KEEP THE FAITH............WE'RE GOING UP!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Promotion update --- Important!!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Who would have thought we would be in this fantastic position when we walked away from Wembley last season. Slight hiccup yesterday but automatic promotion is still very much on.

KEEP THE FAITH............WE'RE GOING UP!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:43 pm

;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:44 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

changed your tune ;) :lol:

are you starting to believe again :D :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:52 pm

glammy74 wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

changed your tune ;) :lol:

are you starting to believe again :D :lol: :lol:

Its what we all want, including me, just don't want to be disappointed thats all. It's been a long time. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Who would have thought we would be in this fantastic position when we walked away from Wembley last season. Slight hiccup yesterday but automatic promotion is still very much on.

With most of last years squad,and Bellers + Rambo to add :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:59 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Always rely on you Saddles. :D :D

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:17 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im going to stop coming on this forum and come back in may :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Sorry but can you speak up a bit.

I can't hear you from down there.

:mrgreen:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:23 pm

if you look at all the run ins weve got (apart from qpr at our gaff) a pretty do-able shift compared to the other top 5. Jaks are similar to us. if we can just do leicester tuesday :ayatollah: we need a full voice and a full house

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:24 pm

bobbankbandit wrote:if you look at all the run ins weve got (apart from qpr at our gaff) a pretty do-able shift compared to the other top 5. Jaks are similar to us. if we can just do leicester tuesday :ayatollah: we need a full voice and a full house

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:29 pm

glammy74 wrote:
bobbankbandit wrote:if you look at all the run ins weve got (apart from qpr at our gaff) a pretty do-able shift compared to the other top 5. Jaks are similar to us. if we can just do leicester tuesday :ayatollah: we need a full voice and a full house

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree Leicester on Tues hight is a key game now, just like Swansea was two weeks ago.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:49 pm

THATS THE FEKIN SPIRIT.............TUESDAY NIGHT LETS SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:03 pm

for fuks sake, that was the most lacklustre, heartless pile of bullshit ive witnessed at our new ground. there is only so much punching the air come on city you can give. when bothroyd cant even be bothered to chase miss-passes, what "faith" do you mean exactly? we should be ripping barnsley apart. the fans turned up oh and kevin mcnaugton. thats your lot.... i'll keep my faith when jonesy fuks off. if he cant motivate the amazing squad we give to the ref before kick off then there lies the problem. on paper we should murder them and teres only so much we can shout. if neil warnock had this team...wed be up already. ive kept the faith, now im realisng the truth. i want it so bad like you.... but theres only so much you can take

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:05 pm

bobbankbandit wrote:for fuks sake, that was the most lacklustre, heartless pile of bullshit ive witnessed at our new ground. there is only so much punching the air come on city you can give. when bothroyd cant even be bothered to chase miss-passes, what "faith" do you mean exactly? we should be ripping barnsley apart. the fans turned up oh and kevin mcnaugton. thats your lot.... i'll keep my faith when jonesy fuks off. if he cant motivate the amazing squad we give to the ref before kick off then there lies the problem. on paper we should murder them and teres only so much we can shout. if neil warnock had this team...wed be up already. ive kept the faith, now im realisng the truth. i want it so bad like you.... but theres only so much you can take

that was right in front of me

Bothroyd was NEVER going to reach that ball.

Those who had a go at him about it need their heads read.

Save the running for when you CAN get the ball