Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

living in cardiff

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:17 pm

for a lot of bad points bout cardiff,traffic,crime and dirty streets,the capital is a fantastic place to be,lots going on great town centre,not far from some fantastic beaches and lots of intresting people :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: living in cardiff

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:18 pm

won't ague with that
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i bet annis wishes he did too :lol:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:19 pm

last time i was in town, i nearly got hit by a tram :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:20 pm

tried living elsewhere but i always end up back here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:20 pm

ninianblue wrote:last time i was in town, i nearly got hit by a tram :ayatollah:

yep and chips were 2 and 6 :D

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:52 pm

krab wrote:
ninianblue wrote:last time i was in town, i nearly got hit by a tram :ayatollah:

I thought it was 1and 3 :old: :lol:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:54 pm

blue nile wrote:
krab wrote:

I thought it was 1and 3 :old: :lol:
you didnt have a large ,you tight b@stard :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Lots of things to do but no community spirit. I can see myself moving away in a few years to somewhere that if you see the same person every day or every week they will actually say hello

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:Lots of things to do but no community spirit. I can see myself moving away in a few years to somewhere that if you see the same person every day or every week they will actually say hello

THE BIGGER THE POPULATION, THE LESS LIKELY TO HAPPEN. :( :( :(

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:50 pm

I lived in splott till I was 8, I then move to LLanrumney live there till I was 27 and the community spirit was great, all the people in the street would all sit out in there garden in the summer and call over for a cup of tea and then other people in the other garden would shout over Ha tea here and they would go from garden to garden till 1or some times 1.30 in the night .They all were great and the kids me being one of them would respect all the adults. Now its full of keep your door shut or the people up the street will break in.

As for beaches we would all go on street outings to Swansea gower coast, as Barry was not really good water to swim in shit water. After I got married I lived in Taffs Well for about 5 years or so, there it was also good, good community spirit there also. But very sorry to say it , and I always speak my mined and Im from Cardiff and the city I love but alot of the people in it I hate, they value nothing if its not theres. We ( Cardiff ) have one of the best Citys centre in the UK, and people treat it like shit !

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:49 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:won't ague with that
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i bet annis wishes he did too :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the record Annis,i've got you down for Cardiff....Only because your in Cardiff more than in Newport ;)