Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Buses to Forest

Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:49 pm

I was going on a coach trip but it seems the powers that be have moved the goalposts yet again. Not sure it applies to every coach but an RV point has been arranged for many. I've decided to drive instead. This game was supposedly'no restrictions'.

More double-standards from those involved. After the travesty of Ashton Gate being a bubble after Bristol City fans travelled to Cardiff by independent means, it proved the authorities are making fools of Cardiff City fans. One big joke

Re: Buses to Forest

Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm booked on an independant coach tomorrow and heard nothing about RV's?

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Dange wrote:I'm booked on an independant coach tomorrow and heard nothing about RV's?

You might be lucky then. It's possibly the chosen few

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:07 pm

There is a RV for coaches, the forum bus has to go to a RV point.

However I have my ticket and dont need to bother with a RV.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:10 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:There is a RV for coaches, the forum bus has to go to a RV point.

I take it that its only the officially organised coaches that have an RV then?

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Dange wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:There is a RV for coaches, the forum bus has to go to a RV point.

I take it that its only the officially organised coaches that have an RV then?

Most likely. Not too sure whats in store for the unofficial ones.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Every bus will be made to stop at the RV, those that try to sneak past, will be sent back or fucked around with, welcome to football 2011 :x

All buses are official, try and take one that ain't, happy memories coz that's what those days are now. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:43 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Every bus will be made to stop at the RV, those that try to sneak past, will be sent back or fucked around with, welcome to football 2011 :x

All buses are official, try and take one that ain't, happy memories coz that's what those days are now. :ayatollah:

Gwyn, so where is this RV?

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Dange wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Every bus will be made to stop at the RV, those that try to sneak past, will be sent back or fucked around with, welcome to football 2011 :x

Ain't got a clue mate, I'm going up by car, but in previous years they make them meet up at the last services, you can guarantee that all coach firms will have been contacted directly by the SWP and asked if they have any coaches going to Notts, the firm and the drivers will then be told they have to meet at the RV or face possible charges.

When is a bubble not a bubble. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Dange wrote:

A453 on the road off the M1 into Nottm south.

No big deal as long as they dont hold the busses up - at least there wont be any waiting at the lights ;)

Sometimes its handled well (has been at Forest before, was good at Donny), sometimes badly (Wolves, West Brom - no suprise there !)