Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MUMMIES ON COKE.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:35 am

Im watching a documentary about Eyptian mummies and how scientists say they have proof that they were regular cocaine users. So thats how they built those bloody pyramids! Everyone was gurning their faces off running around like lunatics throwing boulders around.

anyyyyyway im cracking up......bedtime. :shock: :shock:

Re: MUMMIES ON COKE.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:11 am

baseboy007 wrote:Im watching a documentary about Eyptian mummies and how scientists say they have proof that they were regular cocaine users. So thats how they built those bloody pyramids! Everyone was gurning their faces off running around like lunatics throwing boulders around.

Ancient Egypt’s links with Swansea

1. Cocaine
2. They both marry their sisters
3. Dodgy Pyramid scheme's
4. Egyptians mummified Tutankhamen whilst Swansea have a mummified player called Tate-half-human

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:56 am

The only reason we have such great poetry and works of art from previous centuries is because they were all wrecked on opium and other shit. :D

It is well known that William Blake would often go to his opium den, smoke some of the stuff, have an orgy and then write some magic! ;)

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:Im watching a documentary about Eyptian mummies and how scientists say they have proof that they were regular cocaine users. So thats how they built those bloody pyramids! Everyone was gurning their faces off running around like lunatics throwing boulders around.

Ancient Egypt’s links with Swansea

1. Cocaine
2. They both marry their sisters
3. Dodgy Pyramid scheme's
4. Egyptians mummified Tutankhamen whilst Swansea have a mummified player called Tate-half-human

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 am

When I was a youngster "Sniffin Crack" meant something totally different. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:08 am

Zabier wrote:The only reason we have such great poetry and works of art from previous centuries is because they were all wrecked on opium and other shit. :D

It is well known that William Blake would often go to his opium den, smoke some of the stuff, have an orgy and then write some magic! ;)

There are rumours that distance relatives Nathan and Darcy produced their most magical performances for City after following the same routine ;)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:37 am

Does drinking Cocaine energy drink cause you to test positive for cocaine on a drug test? My parent's are upset because my mother heard today that the cocaine energy drink that my brother has been drinking could cause him to test positive for cocaine the drug on a drug test, does anyone know the truth about this? I highly doubt that this energy drink would cause a positive result, but please help me find proof for my parents. I don't promote the use of energy drinks, but I would like to get some of the heat off of my brother.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:44 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:When I was a youngster "Sniffin Crack" meant something totally different. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Smells a bit fishy :? :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 am

Walk like a smack head !!! :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Wow, this thread is 6 months old now, and my thread was made at 4.50ish am!! What the f**k was I doing! :shock:

Don't say watching a documentary. :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 am

:?
we all know aliens built the pyramids right ? :lol:

as crazy as it sounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC4rw1qe-CI

you might not be laughing after you watch that

Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote::?

as crazy as it sounds

Aliens that travel vast amounts to get here and in that case must be ten times the intelegence of mankind built a useless f*cking Pyramid. Yeah right :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

as crazy as it sounds

Aliens that travel vast amounts to get here and in that case must be ten times the intelegence of mankind built a useless f*cking Pyramid. Yeah right :lol:

Could be for mapping. ;)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

as crazy as it sounds

Could be for mapping. ;)

Well if they found there way here they dont need a f*cking Map do they ? Any way if we have Sat Navs why havent they ? :lol:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:50 pm

columbian cold.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

as crazy as it sounds

Could be for mapping. ;)[/quote]
Well if they found there way here they dont need a f*cking Map do they ? Any way if we have Sat Navs why havent they ? :lol: [/quote]

Not what I meant old chum! Think of it as a....preparation. As in, they allegedly helped build the monuments around the world to co-ordinate attacks, if you know what I mean. I'm not saying I believe it or anything, otherwise I'd say "FACT" at the end. But, I'm remaining open minded.....FACT :D

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

as crazy as it sounds

Could be for mapping. ;)

Well if they found there way here they dont need a f*cking Map do they ? Any way if we have Sat Navs why havent they ? :lol: [/quote]
Not what I meant old chum! Think of it as a....preparation. As in, they allegedly helped build the monuments around the world to co-ordinate attacks, if you know what I mean. I'm not saying I believe it or anything, otherwise I'd say "FACT" at the end. But, I'm remaining open minded.....FACT :D[/quote]
Then they are taking there time then Sheriff aren't they!! How old do you reckon these Aliens live for ? :lol: :lol: Anyway surely they could of built something smaller. Or was these Aliens waiting for the first Spec savers to open with there 2 for 1 offer :D

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:22 pm

["]

as crazy as it sounds

Aliens that travel vast amounts to get here and in that case must be ten times the intelegence of mankind built a useless f*cking Pyramid. Yeah right :lol: [/quote]

Could be for mapping. ;)[/quote]
Not what I meant old chum! Think of it as a....preparation. As in, they allegedly helped build the monuments around the world to co-ordinate attacks, if you know what I mean. I'm not saying I believe it or anything, otherwise I'd say "FACT" at the end. But, I'm remaining open minded.....FACT :D[/quote]
Then they are taking there time then Sheriff aren't they!! How old do you reckon these Aliens live for ? :lol: :lol: Anyway surely they could of built something smaller. Or was these Aliens waiting for the first Spec savers to open with there 2 for 1 offer :D [/quote]

Perhaps they're waiting for us to get more technologically advanced, so we can be more of a challenge! Look at the yanks, spending $789billion on their defense budget! Well someone knows something dont they Obama? :D :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 am

Then just bomb the Pyramids. That will stop the little fuckers invading :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:24 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Then just bomb the Pyramids. That will stop the little fuckers invading :lol:

No cause that would be an act of war against Egypt, I ain't sure Egypt have oil either so we dont have an excuse :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Then just bomb the Pyramids. That will stop the little fuckers invading :lol:

No cause that would be an act of war against Egypt, I ain't sure Egypt have oil either so we dont have an excuse :D

Perhaps the Aliens want oil to power there space ships. Hmmm

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Ye I think if the aliens travelled this far, I think they'd use a different source of energy such as, getting it from a star, not oil. :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Ye I think if the aliens travelled this far, I think they'd use a different source of energy such as, getting it from a star, not oil. :lol:

Hydrogen :ayatollah: :ayatollah: clever little fuckers aren't they !! Just think they must be a bit thick as they built the Pyramids but forgot to put in a door or Patio Window :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 pm

If true they didn't exactly build them, they shown humans how to build.If true ofcourse

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Did they have universal translators then ? :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Did they have universal translators then ? :lol: :lol:

Perhaps the old ancient languages was first spoken by the aliens.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:If true they didn't exactly build them, they shown humans how to build.If true ofcourse

Who told you that Sheriff. Did he walk like an Egyptian ?

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:If true they didn't exactly build them, they shown humans how to build.If true ofcourse

Who told you that Sheriff. Did he walk like an Egyptian ?

:lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

They would like our new toungue Chief. Innit and thats Minging. Or lets go Looting :lol: :lol: What could they get from us eh ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

They would like our new toungue Chief. Innit and thats Minging. Or lets go Looting :lol: :lol: What could they get from us eh ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

They can take our bankers if they like.