Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WAS ANYONE ON HERE A MOD/SKINHEAD/PUNK or CASUAL IN THE 80's

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:47 pm

taffs well mods , a well turned out band of snappy dressers , no one run us :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:51 pm

in the 80's taffs well mods , we were the best turned out bunch , wot a fine time :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:27 pm

rude boy ;)

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:28 pm

You too Annis mate :ayatollah: Although the advice you gave me in a Berwick pub a few years ago about watching celtic v roma the next day was a bit crap :D I've never stayed in such a shit area,(East end of glasgow) Had a good first night though in the club where I bumped into your lot. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Andysince76 wrote:You too Annis mate :ayatollah: Although the advice you gave me in a Berwick pub a few years ago about watching celtic v roma the next day was a bit crap :D I've never stayed in such a shit area,(East end of glasgow) Had a good first night though in the club where I bumped into your lot. :ayatollah:

I Regretted going as well, we left half-time .

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:39 pm

clydebank casual! lol ptb was only about 4! :D :D :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WAS ANYONE ON HERE A MOD/SKINHEAD/PUNK or CASUAL in the 80's ?

Casual for me, Running the Mods in Barry Island/Porthcawl/Transport Cafe and Pontypridd :lol: :lol:

I forgot and in Hartlepool 2 hrs before City played there :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Pontypridd?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Annis I've told you this one before. I'd love to have half ounce of what you must have been smoking back then. :lol: :lol:

Trust me the only running we did was forward. We didn't even rate head spinners back then. :lol: We did love bone heads though. They were funny has hell. You'd get some guy who thought he'd become a tough guy simply because he shaved his head. :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:WAS ANYONE ON HERE A MOD/SKINHEAD/PUNK or CASUAL in the 80's ?

Casual for me, Running the Mods in Barry Island/Porthcawl/Transport Cafe and Pontypridd :lol: :lol:

I forgot and in Hartlepool 2 hrs before City played there :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Pontypridd?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Annis I've told you this one before. I'd love to have half ounce of what you must have been smoking back then. :lol: :lol:

Trust me the only running we did was forward. We didn't even rate head spinners back then. :lol: We did love bone heads though. They were funny has hell. You'd get some guy who thought he'd become a tough guy simply because he shaved his head. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Annis, I didn't realise that this was an old thread. I thought it was a new wind up. :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Berwyn wrote:Annis, I didn't realise that this was an old thread. I thought it was a new wind up. :lol:

:lol:
Berwyn I was stunned to see it back up here today as well.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:50 pm

supercoops wrote:I was into punk music late 70s early 80s, can anyone remember that shop opposite caroline street, called "paradise garage"?
It was shocking pink, and sold punk gear and music... 79-80 maybe.. very close to the phillamonic?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I remember it used to buy my bondage trouser,s from there and mohair jumpers when i used to be a punk 1982 when i first started following the city.simon from neath was a top punk( salmon as i know him )and city fan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 pm

All of you on here giving it the big one. Its very noticable that no-one ever came mo handed to Lisvane after dark!!!

:D

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Skinhead me and loved it, southend on bank holidays, sham, cockney rejects, oppressed. Casa gil, I can tell you some stories.
:old:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Berwyn wrote:Annis, I didn't realise that this was an old thread. I thought it was a new wind up. :lol:

:lol:
Berwyn I was stunned to see it back up here today as well.

I hope you realise that because this thread has now been dug up we are all going to be in The Sun tomorrow. :lol:

They'll have a centre page pull out and everything with a full scale map of Ponty. It will have arrows showing where the Mods hang out with possible vantage points to counteract "Annis's Attack Squad". Possible run routes along with feasible escape paths should the Mods be mob handed! :lol: