Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If you want the dream

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:28 pm

I agree with lots of peoples views on this forum, but we need to be positive towards the team ,jones etc ,because that little bit of encouragment towards them from us the fans ,papers etc,can make a world of differance even if we bend the truth a bit (lie ),if we want the dream of the prem thats what we got to do, we are second its still all to play for lets get right behind them ,i have been a season ticket holder for the last 11 years ,sam ,golden ticket ,the lies and all that ,i get pissed off as much as the next man /women etc but now is the time ,every one has got there view on things fair enough ,but sometimes we need to bite our lip and be positive :ayatollah:

Re: If you want the dream

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:34 pm

cruzer wrote:I agree with lots of peoples views on this forum, but we need to be positive towards the team ,jones etc ,because that little bit of encouragment towards them from us the fans ,papers etc,can make a world of differance even if we bend the truth a bit (lie ),if we want the dream of the prem thats what we got to do, we are second its still all to play for lets get right behind them ,i have been a season ticket holder for the last 11 years ,sam ,golden ticket ,the lies and all that ,i get pissed off as much as the next man /women etc but now is the time ,every one has got there view on things fair enough ,but sometimes we need to bite our lip and be positive :ayatollah:

Once I get in the Stadium I am very positive and Cheer, I wish a lot more would. :ayatollah: