Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So we draw and we're back to slaging of players..

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Give them a break for god sake ref officals didn't help the game get a grip if we win sat back to loving dave jones and the team typical.. Support them stop doubting the team all the time after one game not really helping them isit?.

Re: So we draw and we're back to slaging of players..

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Give them a break for god sake ref officals didn't help the game get a grip if we win sat back to loving dave jones and the team typical.. Support them stop doubting the team all the time after one game not really helping them isit?.

i agree can't win every game in the end i was glad to get a point could of got nothing out of that game in hand.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:45 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Give them a break for god sake ref officals didn't help the game get a grip if we win sat back to loving dave jones and the team typical.. Support them stop doubting the team all the time after one game not really helping them isit?.

i agree can't win every game in the end i was glad to get a point could of got nothing out of that game in hand.

totally agree with you both plenty of time and points left in the run in to the end of the season the team needs its supporters. not a bunch of whingers

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote: not really helping them isit?.

Neither is DJ helping them....nor the officials.....the weather......the pitch..... the amount of air in the match ball.......

I think the players need to take their fair share.... no matter what you think with this squad we should have been out of sight by now.

We have been very shaky since Nov

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Ridiculous IMO

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Disagree.

Fed up of people blaming Refs.

Over a season it evens out.

My Opinion.

Jay/Whitts/Koumas not up to Scratch.

HUDSON SUPERB IN THE LAST FEW GAMES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CHOPS PLAYING HIS HEART OUT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Not being funny but didnt you watch the game? i never blame officals but last night they ruined the game for both yes i agree slag them of it they haven't played well after 6 games or something BUT we drew v a good side for god sake what else do you want

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Vince Alms Comments usually always positive

Vince Alm
Lazy bunch of twats
Following the same pattern as previous seasons I'm afraid, difference is there are more teams involved this year if we lose at forest, leicester is a massive game also hull for playoff position, both teams got good squads also burnley in the mix still. The players do not work hard enough consistently to win enough games

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:53 pm

How can they work hard when the ref is blowing up after evevy little touch evevy little play getting things wrong all the time winds the players up and then effects the play we'd be the same if it was us.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Not being funny but didnt you watch the game? i never blame officals but last night they ruined the game for both yes i agree slag them of it they haven't played well after 6 games or something BUT we drew v a good side for god sake what else do you want

Yes I agree he was not the best Ref, but when things go wrong we always blame the ref.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:04 pm

When things go wrong? A point v a good side isn't a bad thing at all we haven't even lost don't see why people would moan i woke up happy with a point but just pointing out the Ref and the officals didn't let the game flow blowing up All time.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:When things go wrong? A point v a good side isn't a bad thing at all we haven't even lost don't see why people would moan i woke up happy with a point but just pointing out the Ref and the officals didn't let the game flow blowing up All time.

We should of buried them in my opinion, they were there for the taking.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm

I know you think we've got the best sqaud (and i do) but doesn't mean we're allowed to beat evevyone and other teams aren't just my view tho :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Not being funny but didnt you watch the game? i never blame officals but last night they ruined the game for both yes i agree slag them of it they haven't played well after 6 games or something BUT we drew v a good side for god sake what else do you want

So you didn't blame the officials when we were getting a ridiculous number of penalties due to the theatrics of Chops, Ross and Both?

Burnley are a good side, sure. That's irrelevant. Fact remains, due to DJ's wonderful annual slump, that was a key game with regards to automatic promotion. Lose, draw vs Forest, we're in trouble.

Face it, that was two points dropped to a soft goal.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I know you think we've got the best sqaud (and i do) but doesn't mean we're allowed to beat evevyone and other teams aren't just my view tho :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But we were beating them and with players we have its about time we buried teams, Scunny could have drawn as well.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:18 pm

I was on about blaming officals about costing us the game or other teams winning the game few wrong things fair enough but to get most things wrong shouldn't happen then i will blame them..But we're still in good postion teams around us will be playing eachother soon ..Forest wouldn't beat evevyone neither will we neither will QPR.