Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GIVE THEM SOME CREDIT....

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm

While i am one that has had a little rant about city on here.

Surely alot of credit must be given to burnley for the way they played, they were well organised, played good football on the deck even on a shit pitch, played at a higher tempo than us, and looked a good professional team unit run by a good up n coming young manager.

i think they will be there or there abouts.

Re: GIVE THEM SOME CREDIT....

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:02 pm

milly44 wrote:While i am one that has had a little rant about city on here.

Surely alot of credit must be given to burnley for the way they played, they were well organised, played good football on the deck even on a shit pitch, played at a higher tempo than us, and looked a good professional team unit run by a good up n coming young manager.

i think they will be there or there abouts.

totally agree i said to my old man last night they could be the team that does a blackpool, so could Leicester

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:12 pm

You could also say we were 15 minutes and one piece of sloppy marking away from winning the game.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:You could also say we were 15 minutes and one piece of sloppy marking away from winning the game.

you could also say that. but they came and played football, and they would have felt hard done by not to get anything.
the total opposite of the home game before, when scunny had no intention of doing anything but getting behind the ball and keeping it 0-0 for aslong as possible.